Junior suite on freedom of the seas

The problem will be that Freedom only had one sailing after that refurb--in March, right at the start of the pandemic.  So unless there is someone on these boards that took a picture in one of those few cabins during that one and only week, it will be tough to find.  I've looked.  I'm booked in one for a cruise this October that now won't likely sail.  I was also booked in one for last summer which of course, didn't sail.  😕  

8 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Google your room number. There are often photos out there of your specific room

Freedom was only out of her dry dock for a week before the pamdamic shutdown...There might not be pictures...I think her "maiden" post dry dock cruise was mot even allowed to dock in Puerto Rico...Had to dock in  Miami...I would jump at the chance to have a room that is brand new on the pool deck...

These are JS's.?? Tell me more... We have the (now on hold) Oct 2021 Canada N/E Freedom Panoramic Ocean view 2 bedroom suite deck 12 and I wish it had a tub/shower combo...not that it's/we're going to sail.

11 minutes ago, Ashland said:

These are JS's.?? Tell me more... We have the (now on hold) Oct 2021 Canada N/E Freedom Panoramic Ocean view 2 bedroom suite deck 12 and I wish it had a tub/shower combo...not that it's/we're going to sail.

VP are on deck 12.  JS are on deck 11

0E473D90-E914-4669-92C3-9FAC9A445925.png

1F6D83E9-84D1-4639-9E33-733A4E344022.png

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

Thanks we were supposed to be in #1804 and except for the no tub we were looking forward to trying this cabin that gave suite perks. But a moot point now.

I was booked in this cabin on Adventure for the Baltic’s in 2021, then we were shifted to the Jewel and these cabins didn’t exist so they moved up us to a GS.  Then Jewel cancelled in 2021 and we are now on Voyager in 2022 but stated in the GS. 

• Like 2

My guess that it will NOT HAVE EITHER. We were on the Navigator in Rm#1108 which is a new JS that was created in the former Fitness Center and Men's/Women's Locker Room area. It neither had a walk-In closet nor a bathtub. In fact the bathroom was very small with only one lavatory. My assumption is all newly created/built JS will forgo those two features.

On 4/5/2021 at 8:22 PM, kwokpot said:

My guess that it will NOT HAVE EITHER. We were on the Navigator in Rm#1108 which is a new JS that was created in the former Fitness Center and Men's/Women's Locker Room area. It neither had a walk-In closet nor a bathtub. In fact the bathroom was very small with only one lavatory. My assumption is all newly created/built JS will forgo those two features.

I don't know that you  can assume they will be the same. They put less rooms in that space on Freedom than they did on Navigator. I booked one of these on Freedom Jan 2022. I really don't care that much about the bathtub or the walk in closet, as it's such a short cruise. I just hope for a nice sized balcony, and look forward to the close proximity to the pool deck, Windjammer,  and specialty restaurants.