Review Holy Land Cruise on Silhouette - LOADS of photos

Miaminice

Since there is negativity and scepticism still present all over the boards, I thought it´s about time to dig up some old reviews to remind people of the good old times to come again. Maybe wit a "new normal"... However, I am sure we will find a way to enjoy it. And we are definitely getting closer to the start of cruising again.

Since the Israel cruises on Apex will be some of the first cruises of Celebrity again, our review of our Holy Land cruise on Silhouette might be the one fitting best for now. So let´s travel to the Eastern Med together... Enjoy!

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

001-HolyLand2_Stripe.jpg.88af4b8e7b20b554febb5e3eeb49cda1.jpg

Edited by Miaminice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Miaminice said:

Since there is negativity and scepticism still present all over the boards, I thought it´s about time to dig up some old reviews to remind people of the good old times to come again. Maybe wit a "new normal"... However, I am sure we will find a way to enjoy it. And we are definitely getting closer to the start of cruising again.

Since the Israel cruises on Apex will be some of the first cruises of Celebrity again, our review of our Holy Land cruise on Silhouette might be the one fitting best for now. So let´s travel to the Eastern Med together... Enjoy!

http://www.travelandcruise.net/travellove_en/Our-Trips/Holy-Land-Cruise-01/holy-land-cruise-01.html

Thank you so much for your fabulous review and incredible photos. I'm so looking forward to another Holy Land cruise when things return to some type of normal. I especially loved your photos of Taormina. I lived on Sicily for four years in the early '90s and my family and I spent many, many wonderful days enjoying the city. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:54 PM, MustBCruzn said:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review and incredible photos. I'm so looking forward to another Holy Land cruise when things return to some type of normal. I especially loved your photos of Taormina. I lived on Sicily for four years in the early '90s and my family and I spent many, many wonderful days enjoying the city. 

Thanks!
We enjoyed the itinerary a lot so we thought we can do again since a few years passed. So we booked it for this year. September on Reflection... not betting any money on it that we will actually sail.

Edited by Miaminice

WOW thanks for posting such a wonderful review! I know it took a lot of personal effort to produce such a great review with all that thorough info, and want you to know that it is appreciated very much! And all those fabulous photos - I'm speechless and can only give another WOW! ☺️

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 8:03 AM, Miaminice said:

Thank you for sharing this, as always, your reviews are so informative and much appreciated!

• Like 1