Book Beyond now or wait until on board Reflection in October?

Jazzbo

I have been looking at a Greek Isles and Malta cruise on Beyond in September of 2022.  There are a lot of Sunset Verandas available, which is what I would want to book.  I have been thinking about waiting to book on board during our October 23rd TA on Reflection, but then I wonder if prices will go up, or the SVs will be snapped up as cruising returns.

Any thoughts?

I would bet prices will increase.  You could book now with a refundable deposit and when your on the ship you can check prices and availability of SVs.  If the price is the same or additional OBC is available you can cancel the 1st booking and rebook.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

I would bet prices will increase.  You could book now with a refundable deposit and when your on the ship you can check prices and availability of SVs.  If the price is the same or additional OBC is available you can cancel the 1st booking and rebook.

Agree, nothing to lose as long as you make sure deposit is refundable 

Reduced deposit ($100 pp) except on CS and above which are still full deposit plus an onboard booking OBC bonus according to sailing and stateroom.   Of course this was as it was when sailing was paused.  The plus one additional offer refers to it being combinable with 1 other Celebrity promo.

image.thumb.png.844a2a3bcdf1e77347f13b3c2ada0672.png

There used to be the flexibility to book on board and get the enhanced benefits (like more OBC) and have an open booking to be finalized later.  Not sure if that option will be available going forward.  Also there was more flexibility with transferring reservations to other Celebrity cruises and with deposit terms.

Thank you all for your input.  We pulled the trigger and booked the September 5, 2022 11-night Italy, Turkey and Greek Islands on Reflection.  DH has wanted a Greek Islands cruise for years, and this has the bonus of an overnight in Istanbul, plus Kusadisi (Ephesus), and Naples.  I've been to Ephesus as a young child (Air Force Dad stationed in Ankara), but I don't remember much (we also went to Athens a couple of times) .  I do remember visiting Pompeii as a young teenager (Dad stationed in Wiesbaden, Germany) and it was fascinating!