That Bundle of Bacon

1 hour ago, Mikew0805 said:

Four Points by Sheraton is a great all suite choice, it is between the airport and the port... about 10 minute drive to the port. I stayed there in 2012 when it was Sheraton Suites, just before a cruise. I didn't live in the Tampa area at that time.

Brilliance is a great ship. I have had a couple cancelled on her over the last year, and hope to make it back on board again.

Thanks again, I decided this looked good and booked it.  Great to be cruise planning again.  We know return you to your bacon discussion.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Big thick pepper bacon....not too  crispy...

I came into the all important bacon discussion and got sidetracked by seeing a former cruise mate.   I can handle a large variety of bacon and enjoy myself.  Royal Caribbean has caused me one minor issue that I've only seen on Jewel of the Seas.  They must have their own machine for cooking large quantities for the Windjammer.   It cooks just right, but doesn't cut well.   When you go to pick it up hygienically with the supplied tongs, you either get a half of a piece or 30 pieces at once!   Serious world issue here!