Contacted by Retreat Concierge for first Apex cruise

Kreative03

Got an email from Celebrity to fill out my preferences for our suite on Monday, and got a call from the Retreat Concierge team yesterday. I'm starting to think this 6/19 cruise from Athens is really going to happen.....

Anyone have any good pre-cruise requests we can make beyond what the form asks?  Traveling in a large party (5 suites - 12 people) so we are looking forward to it. We were on the last Equinox  sailing 3/7-3/13/20 -- right as everything shut down -- so we are excited to be a part of the restart.

• Like 8

@wendyam76 Just a basic sky suite. Hoping they'll let us play MoveUp roulette since they aren't even close to selling out the ship 🙂

They called from an 844 area code. Did not get detected by my cellphone as spam.

Edited by Kreative03
  • Like 1

Prior to the suspension we started being contacted by email when booked in a SS but not via phone unless in CS or above.  But since only a few ships are scheduled to sail in the next 4-8 weeks the Concierges probably have time to call as well.  

• Like 1

I am also booked on the very first voyage of Apex - since I am not in a suite I got no call- but that the OP got a call about their preferences makes me feel a bit closer to the cruise. So they seem ready to sail- fully booked or not. ( fully booked means 60%, of course)

By the way we have a little Roll Call going- if you like to join in Kreative 03.

• Like 2

Looked back at my saved emails and we were contacted by shoreside concierge three different times from a 316 area code.

You will also be able to contact the shoreside concierge via email.

Enjoy your cruise and suite experience!!  

We aren't booked on Apex until January 2022 in SS1...so am hoping ya'll will share pictures and thoughts as soon as you can!

Happy sailing! Wish we were joining you. Be safe and stay well!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, H2OH! said:

We aren't booked on Apex until January 2022 in SS1...so am hoping ya'll will share pictures and thoughts as soon as you can!

Happy sailing! Wish we were joining you. Be safe and stay well!

I won’t actually believe it till I am onboard! Our country still has Greece on the amber list and whilst I can self isolate for 10 days on my return I’d rather it was on the green list.

But yes, if I sail I will absolutely share my thoughts.

Wendy

• Like 1

We are booked for a b2b on Apex in August 2022. I would love to hear about the cabins (we booked deck 9 Aqua class) Also any insiders tips for that ship would be greatly appreciated. Hope your cruise sets sail.🤞

• Like 1

My gang isn't on Apex until April 2022.    We have the 4 Magic Carpet suites on deck 8.     Hoping you post all about you experience.   It will make the wait for our go quicker and also help us prepare.

Fair skies and following seas. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 12:59 PM, Kreative03 said:

Got an email from Celebrity to fill out my preferences for our suite on Monday, and got a call from the Retreat Concierge team yesterday. I'm starting to think this 6/19 cruise from Athens is really going to happen.....

Anyone have any good pre-cruise requests we can make beyond what the form asks?  Traveling in a large party (5 suites - 12 people) so we are looking forward to it. We were on the last Equinox  sailing 3/7-3/13/20 -- right as everything shut down -- so we are excited to be a part of the restart.

Just found out that my husband booked this cruise to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary.  Last week 11 friends decided to join us, we have seven suites for thirteen people.  Also really excited to be a part of this cruise too, still waiting for a call or email  from the concierge 

• Like 2

We've got a Sky Suite booked for back to back cruises on Apex July/August.  Last time we did a Sky Suite on Celebrity, it was several cruises ago...and, back then, they didn't have any of this pre-cruise stuff in place...SO,  am very curious as to what is on the pre-cruise preference email as well as any ideas as to what I should ask for...So I am looking forward to responses that cover that question.  Thanks... 

9 minutes ago, Bruin Steve said:

We've got a Sky Suite booked for back to back cruises on Apex July/August.  Last time we did a Sky Suite on Celebrity, it was several cruises ago...and, back then, they didn't have any of this pre-cruise stuff in place...SO,  am very curious as to what is on the pre-cruise preference email as well as any ideas as to what I should ask for...So I am looking forward to responses that cover that question.  Thanks... 

Very generic questions mainly for example about port days versus sea days - options given and no comment boxes. And then some more specific questions. 

260C934E-F365-46D6-BB86-8C3554D68BDE.png

CB47B8ED-C42A-4D23-87BE-53BC822BC067.png

950C75ED-9459-43D8-A3FA-B6120E8D672D.png

37 minutes ago, drarill said:

Just found out that my husband booked this cruise to celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary.  Last week 11 friends decided to join us, we have seven suites for thirteen people.  Also really excited to be a part of this cruise too, still waiting for a call or email  from the concierge 

I'm glad we will won't be tied for most suites. We will certainly all travel in large parties however  🙂 See you onboard!

For the OP on the June cruise, have you filled out the paperwork for Greece?    There are forms to fill out and then they will send you the required QR code for entering Greece.   This is in addition to the one for the cruise line.   Luckily, you only have to fill out one per household traveling.   They want to know which COVID vaccine you received and the date you received your second dose.   Luckily my husband and I were vaccinated the same dates so one form works.

6 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

For the OP on the June cruise, have you filled out the paperwork for Greece?    There are forms to fill out and then they will send you the required QR code for entering Greece.   

Where do you find this?  I have not seen this yet...