Watch this -- and weep!!!

27 minutes ago, bazzaw said:

Has anybody actually watched the vid?? 🙂 - what are your thoughts on this new ship? - on her current inaugural cruise?? 

Yeh , I like the LCD ceiling in the promenade.

Your just getting your self wound up ,go watch the news and get depressed.

• Haha 2

Princess are operating Staycation cruises from Southampton next month, Pax to be vaccinated, crew are not, a worry.

I am not weeping Barry Bazzaw, this early return to cruising in UK 🇬🇧 And Europe is going to bite them in the posterior, mark my words, there will be Covid cases on board.

As for MSC Virtuosa...plenty spaget, chianti and Peroni, lol.

Edited by NSWP

When do the passengers receive their PCR test results? Did they have to isolate until they received results? It seems odd that the tests were done as they were to board. The ship is too big and glitzy for me. Those staircases with the Swarovski crystals so over the top! The reataurants looed interesting though. 

Leigh

I haven't watched this one yet Bazzaw ... have had a busy day topped off by a dental appointment - ggrrrhhhh!  But all good now so will watch after dinner. 

Ben and David, although a bit errr 'effusive', are passionate cruisers so kudos to them.  They actually did a Caribbean cruise on a Seadream ship back in Oct/Nov 2020 which is when I noticed them on youtube.  

Ooops, now to go and get the pasta on the go.  Bon appetite cruisers.  I'll watch later

51 minutes ago, LC1950 said:

I haven't watched this one yet Bazzaw ... have had a busy day topped off by a dental appointment - ggrrrhhhh!  But all good now so will watch after dinner. 

Ben and David, although a bit errr 'effusive', are passionate cruisers so kudos to them.  They actually did a Caribbean cruise on a Seadream ship back in Oct/Nov 2020 which is when I noticed them on youtube.  

Ooops, now to go and get the pasta on the go.  Bon appetite cruisers.  I'll watch later

LC1948 to LC1950, copied, over and out.👮‍♂️👍

10 / 4 LC1948.  👍

Well I've watched ... well as much as I could stomach ... and me no likee the look of that ship and holey moley, all those extra charge eating (and drinking) places?  Sorry but the ads (every 3 or 4 minutes) were really p-ing me off.  But I now know that MSC line isn't for me.  So much glitter, glitz, gimmicks, etc.  Not for this little grey duck.

Thank you and good night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watch the various videos at night on my smart tv when the free to air programs are awful.  I find it very interesting the differences between the various shipping companies, eg the German ones vs Italian vs Norwegian etc.  Makes the Princess, Cunard and P&O lines look very old fashioned which suits me fine.  The MSC ships are so bling awful, and some psycadelic colourful, the German ones are very harsh and no atmosphere. Some cabins look like they are made of melamine shelving.  Norwegian very Scandanavian.  As for the ships that have glass doors on the bathroom and toilets - whatever were they thinking even if they are coloured.  Don't get me started on Scarlet Lady with all that red and a tiny (swimming) paddling pool and weird configuration of bedding.

I was watching the Ben and David film last night and felt like it was shot at Chadstone or some other large shopping centre.  Emma is also on that cruise so no doubt she will put a report up on her Youtube channel.  I understand that MSC did not insist on passengers being vaccinated so all the testing but the other lines sailing out of GB have specified only vaccinated guests can sail.  They will still have some testing done I imagine.

Interesting to compare the different companies and ships.  Me - I'm old fashioned and like to feel comfortable and not be at a theme park.  Having said that any ship would do at the moment.

• Like 1