Cabin Allocation Confusion

Nick&Simon

I have only sailed on Celebrity once, but have a sailing booked next month.

I'm confused about my cabin allocation and wondered if anyone could help me understand.

If I look at the website it is showing as cabin 9259 (C3 Deck 9), if I look at the App it is showing as 1215 (C2 Deck 10). Any ideas which is correct? I tired calling Celebrity, but it just costs a load of money with no answer.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Nick&Simon said:

I have only sailed on Celebrity once, but have a sailing booked next month.

I'm confused about my cabin allocation and wondered if anyone could help me understand.

If I look at the website it is showing as cabin 9259 (C3 Deck 9), if I look at the App it is showing as 1215 (C2 Deck 10). Any ideas which is correct? I tired calling Celebrity, but it just costs a load of money with no answer.

Thanks

Did you book a guarantee cabin?  If not then you should be in the cabin you booked. We have sailed with Celebrity many times and have never had a cabin changed unless we requested it. 

Hello,

I don't know anything about the app as I'm a fully paid-up member of the flat earth society and like to see stuff on paper. Is this the same as logging-in to your account on X's main website?

I am in cabin 9263 twice in July and am perfectly satisfied that it is a Concierge C3 cabin. C4 is a guarantee cabin and you could find yourself anywhere - especially as the ship will be at reduced capacity.

Regardless of who booked, you or a TA, you should have a 'Guest Invoice' the top centre will read something like:

9999999 (Group ID Not

Applicable)         

Ship: CELEBRITY SILHOUETTE

Departure Date: 31 JUL 2021

Itinerary: 6 NIGHT UK CRUISE FROM

SOUTHAMPTON

Cruise Duration: 06 Nights

Stateroom Number: 9263

Stateroom Obstructed View Percentage: 0%

Stateroom Description: Concierge Class - C3

Regards,

Cublet

Edited by cublet
additional info

Thanks for all the answers, I finally gave into curiosity and eventually spoke to someone at Celebrity. Bottom line there is an issue with the app which was showing the cabin from a prior booking (which was cancelled).