Can anyone tell me if you can book a business class

southernshug

As LACruiser88 said, yes you can. We now almost always end up using Princess EZ Air (First/Business class) as the prices are usually much better and you don't need to pay for the flights (if using 'flexible' fare option) until cruise final payment is due. With things so unsettled with travel, not having to pay for the flights immediately is great! I watch the prices virtually daily and cancel/rebook myself if prices go down.

• Like 2

Not only can you book Business and or First Class, you can book the specific airline, flight, and day of departure and return often.  Even when one's initial request is "not available", a really superior travel agent will find a way to make it "available" if it is at all possible.  At least, that's my experience.  

OP, do your airline research and decide what specific flight desires are for you before you begin to try to use the Princess air program.  

22 minutes ago, southernshug said:

I just found it, lol. This is what happens when Ive been staring at a computer screen too long!

You can also extend your flight dates pre and post cruise as well as choose alternate airports.  Example:  we took a 14 day Baltic cruise out of Southampton.  We arrived in London 7 days prior and when the cruise was over we took the train to Paris for 7 days and flew home from there.  (We did not do pre or post cruise tours)  All covered by EZAir.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BRANDEE said:

You can also extend your flight dates pre and post cruise as well as choose alternate airports.  Example:  we took a 14 day Baltic cruise out of Southampton.  We arrived in London 7 days prior and when the cruise was over we took the train to Paris for 7 days and flew home from there.  (We did not do pre or post cruise tours)  All covered by EZAir.

Good to know......thank you 🙂

I had business class booked for my cruise that got cancelled last year at a great price. Basically not much more than economy would cost me if I booked directly with the airline. I'm planning on booking business for when we finally take the cruise next year.