HOLLAND AMERICA LINE CRUISE CONTRACT

rucrazy

1 hour ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Lisa, I'm on the 7/31 sailing and was able to sign the documents.  Our boarding documents are supposed to be ready tomorrow.

image.png.227587459be670320335a4985402babe.png

Unfortunately I do not think your boarding documents will be ready tomorrow, ours were to be ready last Wedneaday but it now states not till July 13th, I suspect yours will not be available till July 20th.

50 minutes ago, cruisegirl said:

How do you clear a cached page? I am sure it isn’t difficult but I am drawing a blank. 

It varies by browser, but basically the path will be settings > privacy and security > clear browsing data > clear cached images and files. Here it is in Chrome below.   Scott. 

image.thumb.png.4f5484b0caaf81908d34591c3c0bf4f7.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, YXU AC*SE said:

Source? (not that I am doubtful, but I can get all the way to making a payment on a Seattle Alaskan itin directly w/ HAL, w/ no up-front vax requirement disclosure, which I think would be pretty material to making a purchase commitment?)  Scott. 

This is from HAL’s site.  https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/cruise-destinations/alaska-cruises.html?ICID=HECIA021420854

Also, when I booked my PCC informed me (although I knew from the Website as well as from Gus and Seth).  In the Big Box when you search for the AK Cruises a pop up states the Vaccination Requirement before it will let you proceed.  After Booking an email was sent with the Vaccine Requirement, etc.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Unfortunately I do not think your boarding documents will be ready tomorrow, ours were to be ready last Wedneaday but it now states not till July 13th, I suspect yours will not be available till July 20th.

Good Morning, I checked this morning and they are not available.  It’s not a big deal at the moment.  I do get annoyed when people or companies set an expectation and then don’t meet it.  I just want to print them, along with purchases, on a day when I’m in the office.  

5 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Morning, I checked this morning and they are not available.  It’s not a big deal at the moment.  I do get annoyed when people or companies set an expectation and then don’t meet it.  I just want to print them, along with purchases, on a day when I’m in the office.  

I am on your cruise.  I filled out the COVID Risk Acceptance last night.  I am eager for things to fall in place...I have been listed as a guarantee when it transferred from the July 10 sailing, even though I had an  assignment.

I am on the Aug 14 sailing on NA and I have two conflicting dates for availability:

Check-in complete. Provided your final payment is received, Express Docs will be available approximately Wednesday, June 30, 2021 . You will be notified or please revisit Online Check-in.

Important: This is a Vaccinated cruise. It is required that you attest to having a vaccination with the final dose at least 14 days prior to departure. Sign and receive your boarding docs starting on July 13th

I suspect they will not actually be able to be printed until the health certification is completed and possibly uploading proof of vaccination a couple weeks out.