HOLLAND AMERICA LINE CRUISE CONTRACT

rucrazy

I always prefill when we book, today i noticed that our contract that we accepted has changed to:

Please note the terms and conditions for your upcoming sailing are in the process of being updated to reflect information you need to be aware of due to COVID-19 procedures and protocols. Guests will receive a notification when the updated terms and conditions are ready for review and acceptance. We encourage you to download our Navigator mobile app for this and other travel notifications.

Has anyone else noticed this?

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this?  When is your sailing?  

I think they certainly do need to spell out exactly what you will need to do regarding testing and vaccinations.  It likely will be itinerary dependent.

49 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

I always prefill when we book, today i noticed that our contract that we accepted has changed to:

Please note the terms and conditions for your upcoming sailing are in the process of being updated to reflect information you need to be aware of due to COVID-19 procedures and protocols. Guests will receive a notification when the updated terms and conditions are ready for review and acceptance. We encourage you to download our Navigator mobile app for this and other travel notifications.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I did notice this.  On another thread IIRC this will be available on Monday for us to review.  Our Alaska cruise is next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Crazy For Cats said:

On another thread IIRC this will be available on Monday for us to review.

Great glad to see they are dotting all i's and crossing all t's.. hope you will post if you read anything out of the norm!

2 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

I wonder what the earlies embarkation there is with completed paperwork?

My guess is zero, they are busy CYAing! or is that CTA (their)

They may be adding a requirement that the contract has been read via a need to scroll the contract and check a box.

• Like 1

The same situation exists for upcoming Seabourn Cruises (SB and HAL are closely linked in terms of software and operations).   SB actually has some cruises in 3 weeks and those folks still cannot complete the online process.

Hank

Holland America will be releasing their New Protocols for Risk Acceptance Policy on Monday June 14th. I would not be surprised to see the website down starting tonight and through tomorrow.

With this Risk Acceptance Policy you will be electronically signing a Vaccination Attestation. This is going to be REQUIRED to get your Boarding Documents. If this is not electronically signed by the passenger prior to boarding your reservation will be canceled and you will not be allowed to check in or board. Before the voyage, you must confirm you are vaccinated (this helps ensure voyages meet the CDC guidelines for vaccinated guests) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

The same situation exists for upcoming Seabourn Cruises (SB and HAL are closely linked in terms of software and operations).   SB actually has some cruises in 3 weeks and those folks still cannot complete the online process.

Hank

Hank both Seabourn and Holland America's Risk Policy will be available on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

so no uploading of documents needed?

No, I do not believe so. I had originally thought and it was hinted that we would need to upload our CDC vaccine card but the newest information does not indicate that at all. I do not think that Holland America and Seabourn app has that capability and at this time they are not investing in upgrading it. Now Princess is totally different with the new Medallion App but that was to go LIVE last week and I am reading many are still having lots of problems.

A few years ago 2018 to be exact Norwegian's App was working with their app and to do their on line check in you just scanned your phone camera with your passport and everything uploaded into their system so that they did not have to scan it at the pier. The NCL sailings are delayed and have not heard about theirs but I have a cruise coming up in November with them so will find out in the upcoming months. But for right now Holland America is just a bit behind the times so will be interesting to see what exactly happens come Monday. 

4 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

. I do not think that Holland America and Seabourn app has that capability and at this time they are not investing in upgrading it.

I can't even get the Navigator App to recognize our booking! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rucrazy said:

Trying logging totally out of the app, go to Account down on the bottom right, then My Account and Log Out there, then sign back on and it should be there.

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Holland America will be releasing their New Protocols for Risk Acceptance Policy on Monday June 14th. I would not be surprised to see the website down starting tonight and through tomorrow.

With this Risk Acceptance Policy you will be electronically signing a Vaccination Attestation. This is going to be REQUIRED to get your Boarding Documents. If this is not electronically signed by the passenger prior to boarding your reservation will be canceled and you will not be allowed to check in or board. Before the voyage, you must confirm you are vaccinated (this helps ensure voyages meet the CDC guidelines for vaccinated guests) 

That sound GOOD 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, rucrazy said:

I downloaded the App today (for my new Android tablet) and I was able to login and see my account, activity, booking, excursions, etc.

33 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Trying logging totally out of the app, go to Account down on the bottom right, then My Account and Log Out there, then sign back on and it should be there.

Thank you. That worked for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rucrazy said:

Me neither.  I called a while back and they said the bookings wouldn’t show until you were one year or less.  Well my 365 day count down started in April and still no bookings.  

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Thank you for the suggestion it didn't work for me...

• Like 1