Star Breeze laundry

wesport

Will be on the Star Breeze in July. How is the laundry?  Is it by the piece, or do they have a set bag price? Having been on HAL mostly, anything you send to the laundry has to be washed and worn many times, as it comes back like it has been stone washed in hot water. 

It’s by the piece or they do have by the bag specials advertised on the daily flyer from time to time. 

Also, we’ve asked for cold water wash only (write on the tag) clothes have come back wonderful! Our experience with laundry on WS has been superb compared to the large lines. 

Edited by minidonuts85

We always get the package, but their per piece prices aren't bad. The only time I've noticed a per bag special was on an Alaska cruise, but since I have the package, I may not have noticed other bag offers. The laundry package is included for Cruise Collecors.

Out of curiosity,  I priced out what I was putting in the bag and I'd have had to stuff hard to get much better than the per piece price. Perhaps, a bag price would work out better on a warm weather cruise with shorts and light shirts than for a May Alaska.

We've been happy with the laundry quality. I generally hand wash bras because I don't want to shorten their useful life. We send everything else in (mostly cottons, permapress. T-shirts and polos).

The laundry package is almost as good as chocolate cake. Sometimes the clothes even come back the same day. We have never had anything lost or damaged. All the pieces are beautifully finished. It’s great if you will spend a few days ashore before sailing. And! You will be able to go home with almost all of your clothing already clean. 

signed, housekeeper who has been doing everyone else’s laundry for 40 years...

Pudgesmom: We totally  agree absolutely fabulous service, I would say better than any dessert I know of. I never want Windstar Cruises to go all inclusive but I love the laundry. Happy Sailing soon to all. 

• Like 1

Always buy the unlimited laundry package.  It is excellent.  Service is fast.  Often get it back same day.  Pack light.  Best part is when you get home, unpack clean pressed clothes.  You don’t need to do lots of laundry.