Anthem suite class

Absolutely!  The Grand Suite has a 'real' living room, and separate bedroom, and a balcony that spans both rooms.  That said, we loved our JS on Anthem, as well as our GS, and would only opt for GS again if the price is right (we did Royal-Up for the GS).

If we could swing it every time, hubby would opt for the GS.  He loved Coastal Kitchen access all day long, as opposed to a couple of times at night during the week with the JS.   He also loves the Suite Lounge first thing in the morning.  Beautiful view.  

• Thanks 1

I am not a particular fan of the GS on the Quantum class ships.  There is a wall that separates the bedroom and the living area that cuts the suite up and makes it very cramped, IMO.  I also don't particularly care for the split bathroom.  While the GS definitely qualifies for all of the suite perks, I will not pay for a GS on a Q class ship again. The Suites Lounge on the Q class is lovely but it's a LONG way back there so we almost never visit the SL on the Q class.  The Coastal Kitchen on the Q class is good but the view doesn't compare to the view from the SL on the O class, IMO.

The major difference between the JS and the GS is (as with all ship categories) that the GS qualifies for all regular suite amenities and the JS does not.

We loved the Grand suite on Anthem. We have sailed in a Jr Suite too, but there are huge differences in the cabins. The J1 Junior Suite has an amazing, huge balcony and a nicer bathroom. The Spa Jr is not that great. Very similar to a balcony except for the split bathroom which was not much of a perk really. 
The Grand Suite is a very roomy cabin and I stay up later than my husband, so it was a great cabin so that he could sleep and I could read. 
I’m  not elaborating on the perks because it’s easy to research the differences. Full suites are extremely nice. 

Well worth it to book the Grand Suite. You’ll be hooked.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I've done them both.  (well SJS not a JS)  Given a choice I would choose the GS.  It's a nicer room IMO, and if I recall correctly it's got a doorbell so I can annoy my brother!  😉

It does have a doorbell. And I was such a goober the first time it rang. Couldn’t figure out what was going on. 🤣  Kept waiting for an announcement by the captain, while our steward waited patiently for me to answer the door.