Cryptic Codes on Confirmation

IMNOFUN

What means what? I'm booking for a family cruise, so it gets tricky on cabins, stuff which goes with, stuff that only goes with the first cabin, etc. Our confirmation at this point is only for 1 cabin for me and my husband. Can anybody interpret these heiroglyphics? I've googled by fingers of and can't find them. Why not? They should be in this forum for NCL, right? If so, then where are they? Help, please. I'm paying out a lot of money to book 8 family members and I want every damned discount I can wring out of them. Thank you in advance for anything on these codes. I can only guess a few.

AFBDSIOC
AFD10OFF
DISC30
EASYFARE
FS00I
GAP0000
GROUP 
LATREW Latitudes Reward?
SHX50    Shore excursion discount?

MISSING from this list are items I was given the impression I was getting. BOGO airfare, for example. They even asked me the departure city, but no Air Fare is listed (on a previous reservation, it's listed as AIRPROM3.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

not worth a thread of its own.

i have started booking cruises off the latitude past guest reward specials (basically for the extra point).

do i have purchase the cruises offered on this list from NCL directly to receive this reward, or am i able to purchase these cruises off my normal site (and still receive the extra point)?

9 minutes ago, MSUjohn said:

not worth a thread of its own.

i have started booking cruises off the latitude past guest reward specials (basically for the extra point).

do i have purchase the cruises offered on this list from NCL directly to receive this reward, or am i able to purchase these cruises off my normal site (and still receive the extra point)?

You will receive the extra latitudes points as long as the sailing is listed among the past guest offers.  You do not need to initiate the booking from the past guest list of sailings.  Just make sure you picked the right ship and date of sailing before you actually book.

@WorkNCruise welcome to Cruise Critic.  Seems like you've been doing this for a while.  So, I just booked my first 2022 cruise (first in line as I have 2 other cruises booked in 2022 (May 2022 then Prima Sept 2022)  and these are the codes on my most recent  cruise Invoice:

PROMO CODES:

AIRPROM3 - Air Promo

ALL4CHO - All 4 choices of FAS 

DISC30 - 30% discount

EASYFARE - easy/early fare

LATITUDE - extra latitude point per day

LATREW* - latitude benefits - Platinum

SHX50 - $50 discount on shore excursions

Does this sound accurate?  

57 minutes ago, WorkNCruise said:

You will receive the extra latitudes points as long as the sailing is listed among the past guest offers.  You do not need to initiate the booking from the past guest list of sailings.  Just make sure you picked the right ship and date of sailing before you actually book.

thank you! that is good to know for the future!.

off topic i lived in calumet county middle and high school.

8 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

@WorkNCruise welcome to Cruise Critic.  Seems like you've been doing this for a while.  So, I just booked my first 2022 cruise (first in line as I have 2 other cruises booked in 2022 (May 2022 then Prima Sept 2022)  and these are the codes on my most recent  cruise Invoice:

PROMO CODES:

AIRPROM3 - Air Promo

ALL4CHO - All 4 choices of FAS 

DISC30 - 30% discount

EASYFARE - easy/early fare

LATITUDE - extra latitude point per day

LATREW* - latitude benefits - Platinum

SHX50 - $50 discount on shore excursions

Does this sound accurate?  

Yes.  The Latitude code is the extra points for past guest and the LATREW code grants the Latitudes level appropriate perks.  The other codes are fairly self explanatory.

Edited by WorkNCruise
Darn auto correct
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WorkNCruise said:

Yes.  The Latitudes code is the extra points for past guest and the Lauren code grants the Latitudes level appropriate perks.  The other codes are fairly self explanatory.

Thank you, it is as I expected, nice to get confirmation.  

Cheers

6 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

where are all these listed on your reservation? i looked on mine and couldn't find it.

Look on the upper right hand corner of your Guest Confirmation email.  They should be listed under your Invoice date and Reservation number.

We book through a travel agent and the only things listed on our NCL confirmation are the platinum dinners the 30 min each wifi and $50 excursions.  Never had any indications for extra points even though we received them after the cruise .  The only time we opted for free air was on one of our Covid canceled cruises but never indicated in confirmation. called NCL and was told they can see it on their side.  Maybe if you use a TA these do not come up.

1 minute ago, EllieinNJ said:

We book through a travel agent and the only things listed on our NCL confirmation are the platinum dinners the 30 min each wifi and $50 excursions.  Never had any indications for extra points even though we received them after the cruise .  The only time we opted for free air was on one of our Covid canceled cruises but never indicated in confirmation. called NCL and was told they can see it on their side.  Maybe if you use a TA these do not come up.

Yes, I used a TA & it is nowhere on confirmation. I booked with 3X Latitudes points but changed reservation right at the time they were changing it to 2X so I want to know what I ended up with

On 7/6/2021 at 5:07 PM, victory2020 said:

Yes, I used a TA & it is nowhere on confirmation. I booked with 3X Latitudes points but changed reservation right at the time they were changing it to 2X so I want to know what I ended up with

I believe the Latitudes 3x (1/day for booking and 2/day for latitudes) points code is "LATBDLX"

• Thanks 1