Appeals Court Ruled 2-1 Late Saturday to Stay Florida's Courts decision and leaves CDC regs in place.

14 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I think things for carnival go along as before.

For rcl who was maybe hoping to lower that 95% and pax could go maskless onboard, I think it affects them more. I dont want a cruise with a mask on inside the ship.

For those with kids this means, not yet, unvaccinated kids still will be fewer. Not totally surprising with covid cases rising. A bigger deal for families especially.

I was on the July 4th Horizon sailing. No masks are required at all onboard Carnival except in the terminal and getting on and off in port. No one uses any masks onboard even in the shows or crowded areas. I may have seen a total of four passengers wear them all week on the ship. I was very surprised they were not requiring unvaccinated to mask like Royal. 

20 hours ago, tallyho8 said:

Just so they don't cancel my cruises. I've had 15 cancelled already and will go crazy if they cancel another one. Personally, I wish 100% had to be vaccinated.

15 cruises cancelled in the past year and a half? Geez. One side of me feels really bad for you but one side of me doesn’t feel so bad for you :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Julienatul said:

I was on the July 4th Horizon sailing. No masks are required at all onboard Carnival except in the terminal and getting on and off in port. No one uses any masks onboard even in the shows or crowded areas. I may have seen a total of four passengers wear them all week on the ship. I was very surprised they were not requiring unvaccinated to mask like Royal. 

They are, there's just no real way to enforce that. Unvaxed already don't care, so they definitely won't be wearing masks if no one else is and/or if no one will force them.

1 hour ago, bassmk said:

They are, there's just no real way to enforce that. Unvaxed already don't care, so they definitely won't be wearing masks if no one else is and/or if no one will force them.

That is unfortunately a real problem.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cyclist_guy1 said:

15 cruises cancelled in the past year and a half? Geez. One side of me feels really bad for you but one side of me doesn’t feel so bad for you 🙂

I started out with only 3 cruises booked for the next 18 months but as they got cancelled I booked more. Booked, cancelled, booked, cancelled, booked, cancelled, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallyho8 said:

I started out with only 3 cruises booked for the next 18 months but as they got cancelled I booked more. Booked, cancelled, booked, cancelled, booked, cancelled, etc.

Me too!  Started out with one (albeit a 12 day Europe cruise) and ended up with four in my Cruise Manager. Go Figure!

11 hours ago, bassmk said:

It is rather obvious with passengers under 12, and facial recognition software also helps.