NCLH Shareholder benefit

WBHB

9 minutes ago, blubberwon said:

Normally they do not accept emails,  I always send or fax the broker statement highlighting the stock and quantity. 

I think you are confusing NCL with something else.  I've never done it any other way than through email.  And never any issues, although they do have a backlog once in awhile - so I just re-send if I haven't heard back after a month or so.

image.png.76a2b85791a40adf6c4b81b03dff9987.png

Well, I have sent it by email twice in a 3 week period. Nothing except an acknowledgement,   I am disappointed.  I emailed the PCC I have worked with for the past several cruises. I do not hold out hope there.  I could not find any telephone number to call so I can provide my “case number if I need to contact them”. 

Next I will mail it. We shall see. Any suggestions appreciated. 

41 minutes ago, trex-de said:

Well, I have sent it by email twice in a 3 week period. Nothing except an acknowledgement,   I am disappointed.  I emailed the PCC I have worked with for the past several cruises. I do not hold out hope there.  I could not find any telephone number to call so I can provide my “case number if I need to contact them”. 

Next I will mail it. We shall see. Any suggestions appreciated. 

Check your booking, I have had them applied without any acknowledgement.

• Like 2

I sent my  paperwork via email yesterday. Haven't heard back yet but will post when I do. Where is it noted on your booking if you don't get an email? I looked in my summary on the top left right and don't see anything yet.

29 minutes ago, putums said:

I sent my  paperwork via email yesterday. Haven't heard back yet but will post when I do. Where is it noted on your booking if you don't get an email? I looked in my summary on the top left right and don't see anything yet.

Scroll down the page. It will be listed in your summary along with your free at sea and latitudes reward items. Mine is at the bottom of the list.

1 hour ago, Zippeedee said:

Scroll down the page. It will be listed in your summary along with your free at sea and latitudes reward items. Mine is at the bottom of the list.

It will also be listed at the top section on the left as "Onboard Spending Money".

I am assuming NCL requires some form of a statement showing stock ownership from your broker or account. Am I correct? Also, with CCL, it had to be dated 30 days or less from sailing. Is this the same with NCL?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Sixtytwo said:

I am assuming NCL requires some form of a statement showing stock ownership from your broker or account. Am I correct? Also, with CCL, it had to be dated 30 days or less from sailing. Is this the same with NCL?

Thanks!

Yes. It states most current months report from broker or your account.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sixtytwo said:

Thanks!

Current statement - yes

30 days from sailing - no. Anytime but at least 15 days before sail date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trex-de said:

For some reason NCL doesn’t like something I am doing on the email. I am 30 days out and just organized all the documents again and will mail them. 

weird. Not sure what is going on for me. 

Try calling the 800 number for NCL during business hours. I did that to check on mine and whomever answered, put me on hold, checked with the department, and then told me it was approved. Couldn't hurt to try.

I submitted my request via email this last Friday (the 26th) in late afternoon Mountain time.  I got an email this afternoon confirming that the OBC was added to my account.  I had also cashed in points for OBC via the NCL Mastercard the same day.  Now I have received two updated Amenities Confirmations reflecting both of these as well as a new invoice with the codes NCLHBENE and WP200 added to it.  

Edited by pbenjamin

2 hours ago, putums said:

Hi, just wanted to let you know my shareholder benefit was posted to my 3 upcoming trips today. I sent paperwork and request in last week.

Thanks

How did you send it?  Mail?  I could not be more disappointed. My PCC said she would call, but no response from her either.  Have done this multiple times. Now I am getting no response. I feel ghosted. My wife tells me I am real but I wonder if NCL knows I exist. They took my money for my cruise.   The worst part is seeing how much my 100 shares have lost since I bought them.