Just boarded the Horizon!

Corl4

So…Carnival should keep this embarkation system forever.  Arrived at 11:00.  On the ship by 11:20.  Didn’t wait in any lines, everything was incredibly smooth.  Ready for a great week!🛳

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, Corl4 said:

So…Carnival should keep this embarkation system forever.  Arrived at 11:00.  On the ship by 11:20.  Didn’t wait in any lines, everything was incredibly smooth.  Ready for a great week!🛳

How was Carnival dealing with people not coming at their check in times?  Were they letting everyone in or telling early arrivals (with later check-ins) to come back?  

Keep us posted on how things are on board.  We're sailing in 5 weeks.  

No documents were scanned, except passport.  Before you go through security there are about 12 or more desks where someone checked your vaccine card and covid test result.  Then through security and on to check in desk.  As far as a line for people who arrived too early, I did t see one.  There are people outside the terminal checking your arrival time.

Only problem right now is the Hub app isn’t working!

• Like 2

Hub app is now working.   Yeah!  Another FYI…straws are hard to come by.  The bars are selling stainless steel ones, 4 for $4.95.  A few bars do have them but most don’t.  And…Pig and Anchor bar is awesome…I’m an Alchemy bar fan but P&A might beat it!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Corl4 said:

Hub app is now working.   Yeah!  Another FYI…straws are hard to come by.  The bars are selling stainless steel ones, 4 for $4.95.  A few bars do have them but most don’t.  And…Pig and Anchor bar is awesome…I’m an Alchemy bar fan but P&A might beat it!

I've asked on FB but have you seen any Michelob Ultra at any of the bars?  My hubby drinks that and I've heard there was a shortage.  We cruise 9/18.

Just now, Terab85 said:

Bummer!  I'm hoping by Sept, they will have gotten it but I guess hubby will have to find something else.

A lot can change between now and then! For whatever it’s worth, on recent Horizon cruises I’ve seen pics of people with the cans of Mich Ultra. 

• Like 1