Only One Boarding Time

PirateWife

That may be the only one they are releasing for now - and it may be that late because of deep cleaning between cruises.  As your cruise is not until November, maybe you could look at the options again in mid October - by then Azamara will be more used to how long they need for between cruises deep cleans

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

It could be that the earlier slots are full.  We checked in for a Celebrity the morning after check-in opened and the earliest time available was 1 -1:30.  

I'd be surprised; our traveling companions are in a Club Owners Suite and we're in a Club Continent and we're both Scheduled for 3pm

2 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

How long does it take to check in 650 passengers (if full capacity)?

No one knows since no one has had to check-in with the new health requirements.  It will take the first few sailings on Quest to get a feel for the procedure and timing.

• Like 3

I've just completed our 5 B2Bs, and for all of them, only 3-3:30 was available. I suspect that will change. My guess is that they will be doing rapid covid screenings on everyone, that's a chunk of time. Most of us will have checked in on line, but they tend to duplicate all of that nonsense dockside. My concern is that with the relatively large crowd huddled into the confined space, they will never complete check for a 6PM launching. Not that we have that far to travel, but something ain't right here. Hey, I'm flying into Rome, eating in Rome, making my way to the boat, and leaving the cares of the world behind me. I hope...

17 hours ago, cruisingsfun said:

It is interesting that you are able to check in for a November cruise.  I'm booked on the Journey for October 13, 2021, and we can't check in.  Makes me nervous. 

Mine is 28 August and only opened about 3 days ago - but it's broken and I can't get past the accepting the health statement. Although that might be a UK issue, since American posters seem to have been able to get past that.