Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

15 minutes ago, mondello said:

He looks about ready for the scooter brigade. Curious about how everybody is liking Emeril's? I know that I would love to try it.

He had to have one for the Back to back getting off and back on. He made it down like four stairs and couldn’t make it down anymore of them. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2021 at 7:00 PM, Dreamer1961 said:

Dang it! No irons available! Thanks for the update. Will have to adjust our wardrobe options.

Hi,

We just got off the ship on Saturday. They do have Laundry rooms. There was one on deck 14 which was our deck (near 14-396 iirc).  They had them on at least 3 other decks as well. I think I saw decks 12 and 9 listed.

1 hour ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

The Center stage Band has to be the best band I have heard on a Carnival Ship period. The Backyard band isn’t far behind them. 

I totally agree with you! Best I have seen in 21 cruises. We ended up spending quite a bit of time in Grand Central listening to them. The live music on MG was excellent. There had to be at least 5 different performers/groups spread out on the ship on any given evening. In addition to the two bands they had the celestial strings, a solo guitar guy, a Jazz band and a Latin band. Carnival has really upped their game in this area! 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 5:33 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

By the way Quest and Harry chest contest are permanently gone. Carnival said they were both too “Controversial”

So, Quest, an adult fun show is too controversial for the "Fun Ships"?  🤔 But 4 or 5 nights of R rated comedy is OK.  So  hypocritical.  I can see the hairy chest contest getting canned since it usually turned into a bunch of guys doing poor Chippendales impersonations poolside in front of kids.  But Quest was an adults only show done late at night and any prudes were forewarned. 

• Like 4

On 8/27/2021 at 7:16 AM, kdr69 said:

uhmmmmnever heard of it or seen it myself 😁

Started many years ago on Royal.  About 8-10 co-ed teams of maybe 6 members each  compete against each other in a game combining a scavenger hunt with playful skits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2021 at 12:21 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Good to hear. I suppose their utility bill check cleared, lol.

Tom

On your cruise the extension cord that went back to HQ in Miami got disconnected when somebody tripped over it going back to their cabin after imbibing to much at the Fortune Teller Bar.

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2021 at 6:41 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Ah the last night where Guests Services starts calling down all the people with declined cards ext

And when all of the degenerates pull their gratuities from their account after coming up with some BS excuse. 🤬

On 8/28/2021 at 8:07 AM, mss22859 said:

Quick question, as we are on the MG in Oct. I know that there are no laundry facilities on board, as has been posted numerous times. Any idea where the ironing facilities are? We will be on deck 9.

On deck 9, it's located across from cabin 9394.  Also across from 4320, 5390, 14396 and 15393.

On 8/28/2021 at 8:38 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I plan to well okay not every night but now that I am ATD and it’s free…… 

Not free, you paid for it, but of course it is included.   As well as Cucina, Chibang and Pig & Anchor for the inaugural season.

On 8/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, KmomChicago said:

Wow quite a dinner and it looks like this finally settles the great lobster mystery - it and only it is available at Cucina (and I assume at Chibang!) on night 2 so that YTD people won't necessarily demand to be in the Flamingo to get it.

But you still need to go to Flamingo to add the prime rib rare so you have a proper surf and turf.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:40 AM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

@Saint Greg Missed this lady and her ex husband and current boyfriend who all dressed up in Mardi Gras ***** and sit in the front row get destroyed for 45mins by two comedians. Lady wanted to be the center of attention until she got destroyed for it and she I ***** you not said she was going to complain to guests services and everyone including Andy laughed at her.  

The same stuck up b**ch that got Quest banned.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

The Center stage Band has to be the best band I have heard on a Carnival Ship period. The Backyard band isn’t far behind them. 

Totally agree. We also really enjoyed the electric violin trio. They were awesome.

1 minute ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Okay now I am concerned get back on the ship and head to my room round a corner to see this stuff.

You never know what you'll find just sitting around on a Carnival ship... 😄 

20170318_101222-XL.jpg

Tom

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

864CD583-8F10-4F19-B2D1-55877B2DE1F4.thumb.jpeg.60ddadc303b4b0067e78ac958f09e33c.jpegDABC3885-BB8D-4663-8046-481BE3490E1A.thumb.jpeg.656526cd4ee5051a66047fab5abae79b.jpeg99DF8FD2-4D9F-43D3-A512-56ADE16E426C.thumb.jpeg.97087e2248c64474aee91f8df53be689.jpeg

Okay now I am concerned get back on the ship and head to my room round a corner to see this stuff.

Cabin opened up?

upgrade!

At least you missed the humans in the hazmat suits.

Stay safe

You get bio bags and bags of laundry Greg is over there getting room service trays. The Mardi Gras is truly the "Fun Ship".

• Like 1
  • Haha 6