Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

Thanks for the input.....we have gift cards to use for Carnival.  We are platinum on Carnival and when we lived in Florida it was so easy to drive to any port.  We finally branched out of comfort zone and tried another cruise line before COVID hit and we definitely will be trying other lines as well.  We enjoyed the entertainment of BB King's on Osterdam, the live music was fantastic and the food was top notch!

I am thoroughly enjoying these live reviews for sure!

I'm in the same boat with Carnival gift cards to burn, but I do have four Mardi Gras and a 5 day Celebration cruise booked to use them up.

I took the Carnival blinders off over 10 years ago and have sailed on Celebrity,  NCL, MSC and RCI.  A ship I would recommend you checking out is the NCL Prima.  It will be about 140K tons, smaller than the Breakaway Class.  It will be a game changer for them.  It starts in the fall of 2022.  There are many YouTube videos about it.

7 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Weakest menu of the week, IMHO.

4 minutes ago, busymomintc said:

It does seem to be.

When we have cruised recently on Carnival in 2019, 2018 and 2015, it has seemed to me that night 3, the first after cruise elegant night is the weakest and we always book a specialty that night.

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

I'm in the same boat with Carnival gift cards to burn, but I do have four Mardi Gras and a 5 day Celebration cruise booked to use them up.

I took the Carnival blinders off over 10 years ago and have sailed on Celebrity,  NCL, MSC and RCI.  A ship I would recommend you checking out is the NCL Prima.  It will be about 140K tons, smaller than the Breakaway Class.  It will be a game changer for them.  It starts in the fall of 2022.  There are many YouTube videos about it.

I am booked on the Prima will be my first NCL Cruise. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I am booked on the Prima will be my first NCL Cruise. 

Which sailing?  We're on the repo from Galveston to Miami (11 days Halloween 2022) and then again for 2 weeks out of London going to Ireland, Iceland and Norway in September of 2023.