Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

5 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

True - and most people don't sail in suites. It's a small subset of cruisers. Some people pick a suite just for the extra space (more so on Carnival) others for the amenities or perks (NCL, Celebrity, Royal).

Tom

I did an OS on the Sunshine out of PC on an 8 day Eastern back in 2019 and that was nice. I did a AquaTheater Suite on Symphony and that was nice. Whenever I can get my Girlfriend away for a solid week whenever this Covid stuff dies down I wanna take her on NCL Haven. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

True - the Excel suites fell short (no coffee makers to name one of the most trivial, but useful, things they COULD have done... actually they planned on it, but pulled that little perk at the last minute!). But, they do include a nice set of binoculars for your use!  😄

NCL has a leg up on Royal's suite perks though, IMO.

i-dqx83SG-XL.jpg

i-Nd3sPWg-L.jpg

Binocs are cute and all but I’d rather have the coffee maker as well. In our Jr. suites on Adventure OS we were absolutely delighted to have them. Though I liked the free MG coffee at dispensers all over the ship and available, mercifully, 24/7.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I did an OS on the Sunshine out of PC on an 8 day Eastern back in 2019 and that was nice. I did a AquaTheater Suite on Symphony and that was nice. Whenever I can get my Girlfriend away for a solid week whenever this Covid stuff dies down I wanna take her on NCL Haven. 

Sunshine was 2018 and Symphony was 2019 lol 

• Like 1

Congrats to what's a wonderful review!...

Yeah, MG is definitely a game changer on Carnival's strategy!... time will tell!... At least solidly on the mainstream modern cruising experience with no excuses!... Come this pandemic to its end and prices will to be on the high for years to come... Like the RCI Oasis class exactly!...

Have a nice day!...

Thank you all For following along with me on this Journey 🙂

I know I am not quite as funny or as through as @Saint Greg But for my first Live I didn't think it went badly :). 

I Will be back in December on Horizon with my better half for a New years even cruise to the ABC's. 

• Like 5

On 8/21/2021 at 12:49 PM, KmomChicago said:

This is interesting. They changed the arrangements of the chairs on the floor of Grand Central. They were in rows for us, no drink tables, and mostly empty the entire cruise.

They were like that for the majority of the time? I guess Carnival realized being in lines wasn't attractive when trying to do bar service as well? 

• Like 1

WhaleTail, Your photographic review and you commentary, was seen through a directors eye. You are A professional photographer, there is no doubt about that. I thank you for your review. It is deeply appreciated. ....And the pics looked real cool too!  :classic_laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 10:11 AM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Back to back process took like 45-50Mins all things considered.

EEDDB729-6643-4C54-8B7E-92AB99D80D2F.thumb.jpeg.fb5c1c275934316ff3befb4c0313c88f.jpeg9C695340-BBCB-464F-849A-1C67866FC6C6.thumb.jpeg.dde2b02054122017a09421092b3fb0e0.jpeg97BA1EC1-5C2B-4F6D-A683-3771E42E51DA.thumb.jpeg.18270ed2428d0a8de623e302414c63f8.jpegCAEA3D5D-6FF7-4294-8CD9-0C48ED491A22.thumb.jpeg.3c7d08db947e158774e43ab3fee148f1.jpeg795BB15D-38B1-4D4F-9BA5-868E0132817C.thumb.jpeg.ae8c62bb620d7336a57f57df214919fb.jpeg2C75F95C-0549-49EA-9FC1-6B87F6B97D6F.thumb.jpeg.dbb1055dabfa454c5fcaff36aebe20a4.jpeg

Just read your review,  sounds like you had lots of fun,  I have a question on your b2b experience,  Did they make all b2b guests meet at a certain place at a certain time?  If so what time did you have to meet?  Also was the covid test done the day of disembarkation or the day before?  Good to know that the turnaround was so quick

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 12:10 PM, lele100 said:

Just read your review,  sounds like you had lots of fun,  I have a question on your b2b experience,  Did they make all b2b guests meet at a certain place at a certain time?  If so what time did you have to meet?  Also was the covid test done the day of disembarkation or the day before?  Good to know that the turnaround was so quick

Sorry I have been slammed busy with work and life, They broke up the B2B's into two groups you meet up at the same place at different times. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Gonna take a hazard and say the marriage doesn’t last that long 

dont be to sure about that,  hubby asked me to marry him 3 days after we met .... In may we will be married 34 yrs  💘

• Like 2

• 1 year later...