Whaletail taking on the biggest Whaletails of all B2B on Mardi Gras 8/21-28/21 And 8/28- 9/4

17 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Nah it was last night in the comedy club when the Comedian picked on me and asked me questions it gave it away such as what I do for a living and why my girlfriend couldn’t come.

It was just a matter of time.  LOL  It's hard to stay under cover at the comedy shows when you attend so many.

1 minute ago, KmomChicago said:

Yeah that's a big'un but Oasis class is reeeeeeeeeallllly awesome. . . . you might want to try it.

But Carnival is really back in the chase now with your lovely home for one more day. 

Already tried Oasis class I was on Symphony of the Seas back in 2018.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KmomChicago said:

Ah. Just once for us so far as well. yay or nay, what do you say?

It was nice, But Royals clientele doesn’t seem as laid back as on Carnival. Also felt nickeled and dimed on Royal although having those freestyle machines were AMAZING. I want to try a Royal Ovation class. But aside from that I am happy with Carnival.

also somehow we are only missing one person here in Nassau that GS keeps paging 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

It was nice, But Royals clientele doesn’t seem as laid back as on Carnival. Also felt nickeled and dimed on Royal although having those freestyle machines were AMAZING. I want to try a Royal Ovation class. But aside from that I am happy with Carnival.

We are a little more comfy with the Carnival fun vibe as well, but we would definitely do Oasis class again if the stars align and I also would like to try Quantum or Quantum Ultra class. Came close to booking Anthem of the Seas out of NYC summer of 2019 but ended up doing Adventure instead for the better itinerary. It was a good cruise and RCI is nice and yet somehow we are drawn back more to Carnival every time we talk about a cruise. 

3 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I had my foot ran over by some fat old lady in a scooter didn’t even bother to apologize and this ***** hurts and is bruised up already. 

I'd go get that checked out. I would have let security know there was a drunk person on a scooter as well. Maybe they could ground her scooter.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

I'd go get that checked out. I would have let security know there was a drunk person on a scooter as well. Maybe they could ground her scooter.

Gonna suffer through it since I will be home tomorrow if it’s still like this then I will go by an urgent care and get X-rays 

• Like 2

Went and saw the world works here show, I will upload that video tomorrow since it’s twelve minutes long and a two minute long video took forty five minutes to upload.

walking into dinner this dude and his wife are leaving angry saying everyone was going to get bad reviews and wouldn’t wait to speak to a supervisor? I guess it was because they waited fifteen minutes before they got seated? Like what? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1