Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

6 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Why did you feel bad for them if they were standing around watching the show while people needed drinks? What are cocktail servers supposed to be doing during a comedy show?  Also he made those people some $$ so they should be grateful. Lastly maybe next time they will do their job without being told. Oh and one more thing. It's the comedy club. They should know it's a dangerous venue for ANYONE to be misbehaving, whatever that means in each individual case. 

Boom.

I’m very careful when it’s messing with people’s jobs. There are definitely ways to handle it without making it a part of the show. But I know the best thing for him personally is to make it part is the show.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m very careful when it’s messing with people’s jobs. There are definitely ways to handle it without making it a part of the show. But I know the best thing for him personally is to make it part is the show.

I getcha. I don't like to risk getting anyone in serious trouble. . . I really don't. I had what I would consider a realllllllly mediocre room steward on Carnival Sensation but would never complain officially or hope to jeopardize his livelihood.   At the same time, it's quite possible that a little tough love like that could actually save their job by knocking some sense into them in a humorous way.  And from what you said the comments were accurate so it's not like they were being picked on unfairly. But again, I get it your concern. 

• Like 1

This better stay on its own side of the hallway. I don’t think I mentioned this but they are the people I suspected of putting it by my door. The others are too far away. The next day we both walked out of the room at the same time and were caught in a stare down. Partially because if we both came out at the same time, we’d run into each other. But I was also trying to express that I knew they were leaving dishes by my door and they better not do it again. Looks like it worked.

85D31BFA-CC6D-4BD3-AEF4-F4AB25BA36F0.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7