Enchanted Princess is on her way to Port Everglades!!!!!

Crown Cruiser

Thanks for posting!  So excited to be on board the new ship.  I had been cancelled from the Med cruise in 2021 and did not want the transfer to 2022 because the Regal was doing the Med!  Gave up - got an email about Enchanted in Caribbean for 2021-2022 season!  Rebooked for the 12/30 NYE cruise to Southern Caribbean and was so lucky to get my original cabin - one of the new Deluxe Ocean View with floor to ceiling glass on the very front of the ship - same view as the bridge!  Cannot wait!!!!

Hope I like the ship - booked her for the 21 day Barcelona RT Med May 2023…

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gardenbunny said:

Thanks for posting!  So excited to be on board the new ship.  I had been cancelled from the Med cruise in 2021 and did not want the transfer to 2022 because the Regal was doing the Med!  Gave up - got an email about Enchanted in Caribbean for 2021-2022 season!  Rebooked for the 12/30 NYE cruise to Southern Caribbean and was so lucky to get my original cabin - one of the new Deluxe Ocean View with floor to ceiling glass on the very front of the ship - same view as the bridge!  Cannot wait!!!!

Hope I like the ship - booked her for the 21 day Barcelona RT Med May 2023…

We're, hopefully, sailing on the Regal in Nov. Is there something about her you don't like? Thanks!

I have been on 10 of the Princess ships - many multiple times and the Regal twice.    I have enjoyed  them all.  I wanted the first Enchanted to Med to try that new OV cabin!  So disappointed when it got canceled.  So jumped on the chance to get that cabin for Caribbean and NYE (another canceled cruise in 2020). So since I do not plan international ports until 2023, I was pleased to see that, for now, Enchanted will be in Med!