Allure Of The Seas 9-5-21

Cocptca

1 hour ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Just make sure you are carrying a drink in your hands as masks are not required while actively drinking.  It appears all other venues don't require masks at least per the August 2021 "venues and activities at a glance"....

No issues with that first statement for sure. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, glentally said:

Dawg, I simply asked a question and gave a mild opinion once I found out. I just got off numerous planes in the last 4 months and the masks are so annoying. They can't be doing too much good because the minute I got off no one in the bars and restaurants in the airport or out traveling are wearing them.  I would feel like I was on a Hospital Ship!  Enjoy your cruise everyone.  

I can understand, we're all sick of them...HeHeHe....but it's just not that big a deal for me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shamrock Girl said:

Cocptca — You are my hero!
Finally, copies of Cruise Compasses that are legible. We will be on Allure next week. Your posting of the PDF files are so helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to provide them for us.

This^^^^^

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shamrock Girl said:

Cocptca — You are my hero!
Finally, copies of Cruise Compasses that are legible. We will be on Allure next week. Your posting of the PDF files are so helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your vacation to provide them for us.

No worries, we wanted them for ours but could never find, didn’t want for the next groups.

3 hours ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Just make sure you are carrying a drink in your hands as masks are not required while actively drinking. 

We were on Mariner test cruise and you absolutely had to be “seated” and actively eating or drinking to remove your mask.  Strolling around with a drink in your hand wasn’t allowed.

This is also confirmed on the Daily Cruise Planners just posted, so just wanted to let everyone it is something you might encounter….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The tragedy is non N95 masks are ineffective, multiple scientific studies prove, they do not work.

If you wear one, your choice, enjoy the cruise.

I’m awaiting protocols for each cruise, then cancelling to get my money back, 25 cancelled and refunded so far, 2 in work, 13 to go…..

We will not go until there is a real normal which might never happen, covid will never go away, we learn to live with it or here we are…..

Stay Safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/8/2021 at 3:07 PM, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Just make sure you are carrying a drink in your hands as masks are not required while actively drinking.  It appears all other venues don't require masks at least per the August 2021 "venues and activities at a glance"....

That will work if you are sitting still but if you are moving with a drink in hand mask must be on

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 10:14 AM, truffles2 said:

That could surely change. There are no tracelets used on this cruise.

I was on the first two Allure cruises 8/8 and 8/15.

I do not understand the logic of stopping the use of the tracelets.  They already bought them and were using them.   Out of facemasks, the I’m vaccinated bracelet, and tracelet they seemed to us like the most important part of the whole protocols.   I was hoping those would stay and the masks and bracelet would go.

Does anyone know why they stopped the use of the tracelets ?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rcixfan5 said:

I was on the first two Allure cruises 8/8 and 8/15.

I do not understand the logic of stopping the use of the tracelets.  They already bought them and were using them.   Out of facemasks, the I’m vaccinated bracelet, and tracelet they seemed to us like the most important part of the whole protocols.   I was hoping those would stay and the masks and bracelet would go.

Does anyone know why they stopped the use of the tracelets ?

Were those "Test" cruises?  possibly only required for those?

On 9/9/2021 at 12:52 PM, Slidell_Cruiser said:

The tragedy is non N95 masks are ineffective, multiple scientific studies prove, they do not work.

If you wear one, your choice, enjoy the cruise.

I’m awaiting protocols for each cruise, then cancelling to get my money back, 25 cancelled and refunded so far, 2 in work, 13 to go…..

We will not go until there is a real normal which might never happen, covid will never go away, we learn to live with it or here we are…..

Stay Safe.

That's what is so great about how cruise lines are handling masks, if you don't want to you don't have to, you just can't be on their ship.

Stay safe and in your own comfort zone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2