Freedom of the seas theme nights?

mttwinmom

I'll be on the Freedom of the Seas in October, 4 nights. Was wondering if there are formal nights, theme nights, ect. I've seen people occasionally mention White party, Red party, Hush party but can't find any information on RC's website.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

Have you seen a Cruise Compass shared from any 4 night sailings?

I will be on the 4 night 2 days at Coco Cay sailing next week Sept 27th. I will be sure to post any pertinent info.

Edited by alexgtp
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, kimberlypodgorny said:

Yes they are on his website under cruise compass and they were recent. I’m also on a 4 night freedom in October and wanted to check it out. 

Thanks, I didn't scroll down far enough last time I looked and only saw the 3 night! 

Day 2 and no theme nights so far. I have to say,  this has been one of the best cruise experiences I have ever had. Service is A++. No lines , no chair hogs, low census on ship under 2k. Food is amazing, Playmakers.. good appetizers and atmosphere, shout out to Geeman AKA G or GMan. Dinner at Izumi teppentaki tonight. 

We have unlimited beverage and dinning, so worth it. 

If anyone has anything specific they want to checkout let me know. I'll be checking this often.

• Like 1

Did you get a Royal Up offer? Just wondering because we are on a B2B starting Oct 22 and we bid on an Oceanview Balcony for the minimum of $45 each for both cruises. It looks like there are a lot of balconies still open on the 4 night but much fewer on the 3 night.

Also, we got unlimited dining too. Is the $20 credit at Playmakers only to be used once per cruise? 

Thanks for your info.

We did not bid up. The room we picked is on the hump. This room has sentimental value, as this was the first ship and first room I ever had, and where my love for cruising began.  

Day 3 just docked in Nassau. 2 other ships are here. MSC Divina and another RCL ship I can see at the moment. We are wedged right in the middle.

1 hour ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,  have you found most people masking inside?  
Thanks.

😷😷

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Masking inside on the Freedom is a requirement, not an option. You can only remove your mask when sitting and eating or when you are in a vaccinated only venue. And they enforce the "no walky and sippy" rules (i.e., no walking with a drink with your mask down). And they monitor people going into vaccinated only venues. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Masking inside on the Freedom is a requirement, not an option. You can only remove your mask when sitting and eating or when you are in a vaccinated only venue. And they enforce the "no walky and sippy" rules (i.e., no walking with a drink with your mask down). And they monitor people going into vaccinated only venues. 

That’s how our Carnival Panorama cruise was this month. My husband & we’re concerned fellow cruisers might not mask up & that there would be no enforcement.  Very happy we were wrong on both points! 😷😷😄😄

Our cruise isn’t till January, I hope the masks are required.
 The Panorama at 50% capacity …. It was wonderful safe cruise with other vaccinated cruisers.  Absolutely no hassles that we noticed. I think we all are just so happy to be back onboard ❣️❣️
🤗💛🤗

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Yes everyone followed masking protocols. And a majority of ppl were respectful of everyone's invisible 6 foot zone. Since we were at 1/4 capacity, no space ever felt crowded. With the exception of Playmakers on Monday night due to NFL game.