link to Equinox wine list?

sunsetme

I'm on Equinox currently and in Luminae have not seen a wine list.   The sommelier works with the guests selecting wines both by glass and bottle.

Best bet is to download the Celebrity App and select the current cruise.   Under Dining select the  dining room -  Main Dining Room,  Loyalty and Suites (for  Blu and Luminae).

Click Restaurant and then in middle of page "Menu"   In the middle there is a button for Wine and will list the full menu both by the Bottle and by the Glass.   Remember if you have status discount it will be applied.

3 hours ago, oskidunker said:

They dont have a wine list in the restaurant?

I am sure they do but haven't been given one in Luminae.    They did give us one in Muranos but was way too long to photograph it.   In Luminae they have a QC code to pull up the wine menu.   I'm sure if I asked they would give us one.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

The wines by the glass in Luminae are much better than Blu. Can you get these wines in Blu?Blu seems to only have low end wines. 

I drink the same wine in Luminae as I do in Blu. I ask the Sommelier if they have Mer Soleil Chardonnay. It is a wine I was introduced to in Luminae. They seem to have it most of the time. One cruise the Sommelier said they were low on stock of Mer Soleil.

I just looked at the Celebrity app for our up coming cruise. You can see what wines are on the Luminae menu and the Blu menu.

I have the upgraded beverage package. While the wine list in the main dining room lists both classic and upgraded wines by the glass Blu does not. I would assume since you paid more you would have access to the expanded list in Blu, especially theFrench champagne at $15 per glass. Moutandon, I think. 

1 hour ago, oskidunker said:

I have the upgraded beverage package. While the wine list in the main dining room lists both classic and upgraded wines by the glass Blu does not. I would assume since you paid more you would have access to the expanded list in Blu, especially theFrench champagne at $15 per glass. Moutandon, I think. 

If you upgraded from the classic beverage package to the premium package you will receive wines from the premium package in Blu.  We book Aqua Class, Sky Suites and Celebrity Suites.  While you can ask to see a wine list we rarely do so.  We tell the sommelier what we plan to order for dinner and the sommelier will offer a recommendation.  We also tell the sommelier that we like to try interesting wines and find that their recommendations are generally excellent.  The sommelier will quickly realize what types of wines you enjoy and will endeavor to please.

4 minutes ago, sunsetme said:

I'm Select, just want to see the basic stuff.

The discount mentioned above only applies to purchasing bottles of wine not wine by the glass.  If you booked with Always Included then you have the Classic beverage package which covers wines up to $9 a glass. 

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The discount mentioned above only applies to purchasing bottles of wine not wine by the glass.  If you booked with Always Included then you have the Classic beverage package which covers wines up to $9 a glass. 

got it but want to see the wines that are offered