When does the email with Covid requirements arrive?

Cheffiecruiser

1 hour ago, pennys mum said:

We got ours about 3 weeks out.

There is a link for eurofins, put in postcode,Choose site and dates are shown.

Book time slot.

Off to do it at lunchtime.

The OP is in the USA so it will be a different process for them, rather than Eurofins.

Our cruise is January 2022. I can not find protocol for testing for us. It seems very complicated. We are fully vaccinated. NCL is doing testing at the pier for free and Princess is  mandating 2 Days  before your cruise on your own dime. Celebrity somewhere in between?  I only see a mandate through October? The other two lines are thru 2021.  We have cancelled our before cruise nights in Florida because of this as we would rather test at home at our local pharmacy because we won't have a car in Florida. Totally confused. Help Please.

23 minutes ago, Treasure Hunter said:

I only see a mandate through October? The other two lines are thru 2021.  We have cancelled our before cruise nights in Florida because of this as we would rather test at home at our local pharmacy because we won't have a car in Florida. Totally confused. Help Please.

You will have to wait a little longer until there is an update which covers the dates of your cruise.

You have over 3 months to go and that is a long time in the current circumstances...

27 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

You will have to wait a little longer until there is an update which covers the dates of your cruise.

You have over 3 months to go and that is a long time in the current circumstances...

Good advice. Our cruise is in early December, which is also outside the dates of the current protocols.  We are planning as though they will be extended, including the pre-cruise testing requirement, and have adjusted our schedule to that, but we recognize that things can change.  I hope for the better. 

• Like 2

I suggest not waiting for an email, all the information is on the website and updated as it changes. For Aug 27 on the Equinox, we did get multiple emails, but I checked the website frequently for changes and will continue to do so for Oct 27 on the Equinox. Some of the emails in Aug were wrong and still had the old information. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/healthy-at-sea/travel

• Thanks 1

We got plenty of emails and notifications from Celebrity starting about a month out.  Unfortunately several of these emails were not updated with the most recent information on the website under the Healthy At Sea page.  I agree that it is best to go there and monitor the situation for your cruise.

2 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

Our cruise is January 2022. I can not find protocol for testing for us. It seems very complicated. We are fully vaccinated. NCL is doing testing at the pier for free and Princess is  mandating 2 Days  before your cruise on your own dime. Celebrity somewhere in between?  I only see a mandate through October? The other two lines are thru 2021.  We have cancelled our before cruise nights in Florida because of this as we would rather test at home at our local pharmacy because we won't have a car in Florida. Totally confused. Help Please.

They have published guidelines through October 1st. The rest will come later. If today's guidelines hold true 4 months from now, you need to show at the pier with your vaccination card and a COVID test taken within the past 2 days. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/healthy-at-sea/us-travel-requirements

6 hours ago, Cheffiecruiser said:

Is a rapid test ok?

Yes the rapid antigen test is perfectly acceptable.  As long as it is verified.  You can do this at a local test facility like a pharmacy or order at-home kits that are monitored, and verified right on your phone.  Celebrity has even got into this at-home method and provides a link to order these tests.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/accepted-covid-tests

13 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

What is the current status with regard to wearing masks onboard for Caribbean cruises out of Florida?  Not required for vaccinated passengers?  Required in some settings?

No reports of any mandatory masking requirements for Florida cruises except for un-vax'd < 12 years.