Old San Juan trolley

Luv2cruz4life

• 2 months later...

Aviator of the Seas responded to similar question last week.  Answer was, not yet.

You need to wear a mask and social distance just about everywhere in OSJ so crowded trolleys aren't going to cut it.

Taxis are cheap.  And you can walk just about anywhere in OSJ from the cruise piers.   

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The city sight seeing bus in NOT running as of today Feb 6, 2022.  I emailed them directly because we like the hop on an hop off bus ride.  I am hoping the trolleys are up and running for march when we visit.  Anyone who has been please chime in.  Thanks

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VermeulT said:

I just found this on line.

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 1.42.15 PM.png

41 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Can you provide a link to the website?

OK...I found it myself:

https://sanjuanpuertorico.com/trolley-old-san-juan/

Maybe it's correct but it's one of those sites that has an official-looking name but actually isn't an official government or tourism site. 

There's a big red flag in the text below the part of the website you quoted: Basically it says they really don't know whether what they're saying is accurate:

"Map – Old San Juan Trolley Stops

We are currently gathering the exact location of the trolley stops in order to provide you with a useful map to help you plan your visit to Old San Juan.  We apologize for the inconveniene, please come back in a day or two for updated map and more details."

The fact of the matter is that not one person has reported that the trolley is actually running .  Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, njhorseman said:

OK...I found it myself:

https://sanjuanpuertorico.com/trolley-old-san-juan/

Maybe it's correct but it's one of those sites that has an official-looking name but actually isn't an official government or tourism site. 

There's a big red flag in the text below the part of the website you quoted: Basically it says they really don't know whether what they're saying is accurate:

"Map – Old San Juan Trolley Stops

We are currently gathering the exact location of the trolley stops in order to provide you with a useful map to help you plan your visit to Old San Juan.  We apologize for the inconveniene, please come back in a day or two for updated map and more details."

The fact of the matter is that not one person has reported that the trolley is actually running .  Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

We'll be there in two weeks...so we'll see.

• Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...