Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

Let's look at another feature on the Virgin Voyages app. Notifications... Sometimes they'll send you something saying "finish your check in" or "add your payment info"... 

Screenshot_20211003-162414.thumb.png.5851da897f308c1cb8491b3fbe75a5d3.png

There's a feature called contacts that you can use to send messages to other people while on the cruise. It will bring up a QR code to scan, and you take a picture of the other person's QR code...

Screenshot_20211003-162433.thumb.png.0fdd0991816ae58d7fd72b37cbb42b50.png

Screenshot_20211003-162446.png

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 1

I have some serious trouble sleeping at night, so I have to pack five different things to help try to get to sleep... This, and ear plugs, since I have no idea what kind of noise might be going on outside my cabin in the wee hours of the night...

PXL_20211003_214607919.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

I have some serious trouble sleeping at night, so I have to pack five different things to help try to get to sleep... This, and ear plugs, since I have no idea what kind of noise might be going on outside my cabin in the wee hours of the night...

PXL_20211003_214607919.jpg

I know how you feel being a very light sleeper myself, even after a good afternoon and evening of my favorite libations!! It's apparent your go to drink is a margarita and I like them as well but at the end of the night, actually after dinner too, I like to have a couple white creme de menthe with club soda to settle my stomach. I know it sounds kinda weird but it works for me and has a calming effect. GIve it a try if you like mint flavors. Also wanted to tell you I just purchased the Rebound patches for my December Celebrity cruise, hadn't heard about them until seeing it in this post, thanks again!! 

• Like 1

I guess that there's no time like the present to start throwing stuff in the suitcase!... Well, in my case, not really throwing, but carefully adding each item in layers, and counting each and every one just to make sure I have enough but not too much... 

PXL_20211003_221256194.thumb.jpg.8b6c0073b03800654c58947e2f8c60f7.jpg

While packing, I've got some tunes cranking on the stereo, and my dinner tonight is whatever I had sitting in the fridge, which in this case is some wagu beef hotdogs...

PXL_20211003_221308705.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prbffd28 said:

I know how you feel being a very light sleeper myself, even after a good afternoon and evening of my favorite libations!! It's apparent your go to drink is a margarita and I like them as well but at the end of the night, actually after dinner too, I like to have a couple white creme de menthe with club soda to settle my stomach. I know it sounds kinda weird but it works for me and has a calming effect. GIve it a try if you like mint flavors. Also wanted to tell you I just purchased the Rebound patches for my December Celebrity cruise, hadn't heard about them until seeing it in this post, thanks again!! 

Most sleep meds fail miserably for me, possibly due to the majority being some form of anti-histamine and I’m on anti-histamines every day of the year. But the gentle rocking of a cruise ship…. I’m sound asleep in record time. 

• Like 2