DOWN TO 2 MORE DAYS........

Lois R

And flying to Lisbon on Wednesday afternoon......well, flying to Newark  first and then flying to Lisbon.  Just had my Antigen Test and all Negative😀....already filled out the Passenger Locator Form for Portugal.  Will pack tomorrow.  Will try to post from the ship again for ya'll.........this is 12 nights on Spirit. She was my first cruise on Silversea in 2017 (before she was overhauled)........looking forward to seeing her again.  This cruise is actually the replacement for a cancelled cruise from 2020.

And it is my first time visiting this part of Europe........never been to any of the places on this itinerary.  Ready to go👍

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Catlover54 said:

Bon Voyage, Lois!  I am confident you will have a great time.

You and Lois certainly get around. Always off on another adventure. So enjoyable to read about for those of us that are still too nervous to cruise.

40 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

The Spirit was also my first cruise but post renovations...enjoy !!!

Thank you. I have to say my favorite ship is The Moon but Spirit will always hold a special place for me.

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

And it is my first time visiting this part of Europe........never been to any of the places on this itinerary.  Ready to go👍

Bon Voyage, Lois!  Have safe and pleasant flights and a wonderful cruise!  

1 hour ago, TrulyBlonde said:

You and Lois certainly get around. Always off on another adventure. So enjoyable to read about for those of us that are still too nervous to cruise.

When I joined CC I wanted Carpe Diem for my user name -- but it was already taken 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Catlover54 said:

When I joined CC I wanted Carpe Diem for my user name -- but it was already taken 🙂

Yes, that would have been perfect for you. Mine should have been Nervous Nellie. 😉

Edited by TrulyBlonde
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lois - have a wonderful trip! What a nice itinerary to see the Azores and the Canaries. We will hopefully be onboard Spirit in 6+ weeks... Looking forward to hearing about your trip, so that we can whet our appetites for ours!

Edited by jpalbny
spelling!

1 hour ago, Catlover54 said:

Hi,🙂 I booked a tour through a company recommended by Wes on here🙂....they are actually picking me up at the hotel.... Premiere Tours.  It is a private tour........me and the guide. But thanks for thinking of me. Maybe I will look at the food tour post cruise.......I am staying in Lisbon for one extra night.

13 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Lois - have a wonderful trip! What a nice itinerary to see the Azores and the Canaries. We will hopefully be onboard Spirit in 6+ weeks... Looking forward to hearing about your trip, so that we can weht our appetites for ours!

Hi JP, thank you so much.😀

Have a great cruise.  Sounds like a good itinerary.  As I recommended on another thread you cannot go wrong with Culinary Backstreets.  They have multiple tours in Lisbon and major foodie cities worldwide.  I live they way they weave together history, culture even politics and cuisine.  

Edited by Gourmet Gal
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gourmet Gal said:

As I recommended on another thread you cannot go wrong with Culinary Backstreets.  They have multiple tours in Lisbon and major foodie cities worldwide.  I live they way they weave together history, culture even politics and cuisine.  

Hi,🙂 thanks for the recommendation on them too. 

• Like 1

Tres bon voyage, Lois.  I am not really envious !!   The Azores are fascinating, and not much visited by cruise ships.  

I hope you have a great time, and look forward to hearing about it when you have a spare minute.

Lola

Hi Spins, Lola, Arlopop........thanks for all the good wishes. I appreciate them very much🙂

Spins, just to let you know, that black mask with the sparkles on it? It went with me on the Muse and will be going with me on this cruise too. I wear it every night with my evening attire😀

5 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Lois, If you have the extra time, a trip to Sintra is quite enjoyable.

Hi TB😀 guess what.....this morning I was in touch with the tour company I am using pre-cruise and just booked a trip to Sintra with them post cruise!😀

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi TB😀 guess what.....this morning I was in touch with the tour company I am using pre-cruise and just booked a trip to Sintra with them post cruise!😀

Enjoy your trip Lois.  If your Sintra tour includes a port tasting - DO IT!  We had some of the best port we have ever tasted on a tour to Sintra!

Mike