All Included Drink Question

MLP12

When using "All Included" which includes the basic drink package...If dining in a specialty restaurant or in Blu, for example, if you order a specialty drink off of their menu, do you just pay the difference between 9.00 and the actual cost of the cocktail or do you have to pay the full amount for the specialty drink?  How do the bartenders/waiter know what package you have?  Thanks

1 minute ago, MLP12 said:

When using "All Included" which includes the basic drink package...If dining in a specialty restaurant or in Blu, for example, if you order a specialty drink off of their menu, do you just pay the difference between 9.00 and the actual cost of the cocktail or do you have to pay the full amount for the specialty drink?  How do the bartenders/waiter know what package you have?  Thanks

You pay the difference and your tier is embedded in your sea pass.  LOADS of very recent threads on here re this topic. 🍷

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You will pay the difference +20%, and your SeaPass reflects which package you have. BTW, it's "Always Included", not "All Included", a small point that seems to get under some people's skins. I keep it simple with "AI". 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, maggie.1008 said:

The last cruise I had the premium beverage package and I paid extra to upgrade for Caymus by the glass. I can’t remember how much more. Are they still offering this ? 

Caymus or the upgrade???

Cheers and bon voyage

11 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

Thanks Bo, I found the information I was looking for. Caymus for $28. A glass. 

I'll confirm that was the price on board Summit this last sailing. 

On 10/9/2021 at 11:46 AM, DCPIV said:

I'll confirm that was the price on board Summit this last sailing. 

Is $28 for Caymus before or after beverage package discount?  I thought with premium I would pay $28 minus $15 total $13 per glass?

On 10/8/2021 at 9:29 PM, maggie.1008 said:

The last cruise I had the premium beverage package and I paid extra to upgrade for Caymus by the glass. I can’t remember how much more. Are they still offering this ? 

Caymus is now $28 a glass.  So it would cost $15.60 a glass w/gratuity over the Premium package.

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Caymus is now $28 a glass.  So it would cost $15.60 a glass w/gratuity over the Premium package.

Caymus is not my favorite but at that price I'd drink it.  I do generally like the Wagner family wines.

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Is $28 for Caymus before or after beverage package discount?  I thought with premium I would pay $28 minus $15 total $13 per glass?

That was the menu price, before discount. 

On 10/8/2021 at 10:29 PM, maggie.1008 said:

Yes, my husband likes Caymus. We just got off Equinox and it was an additional $15.60 per glass.