Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

On 10/29/2021 at 10:06 PM, #55worktoplay said:

So what happens after drink 15 can you pay cash or do they cut you off?

It’s still early 

I've only gone over 15 drinks once, and I was loooaaaaaddddded The bartender hapily continued to serve me and the drinks hit my sign and sail account. That was a while ago though. 80's night on the triumph....we debarked the next day in NOLA. Not a good morning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Greg,

I also enjoyed reading your Panorama review the last week! Thank you for sharing.  My Miracle cruise ends tomorrow morning. 

This Miracle cruise, my 1st Solo & my 1st B2B was a definitely a learning experience!  

My January ‘22  RCCL cruise is also a Solo/B2B and I feel real comfortable now. A big step for me personally to go by myself. 

Looking forward to your next cruise …

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

• Like 5

On 10/30/2021 at 1:56 PM, Saint Greg said:

Wow I see half a dozen cancellations on the board. All are AA.

Heard it started in DFW due to high winds, then it became a staffing issue around the country due to the flights not leaving DFW.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blarko said:

Heard it started in DFW due to high winds, then it became a staffing issue around the country due to the flights not leaving DFW.

High winds that only affected AA? I heard a bit of a story on the local news about it Saturday night and they were selling it more like the swa cancellations.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SkipsMom said:

@saintgreg..thanks for the great review.   We are leaving on Friday for Panorama on American Airlines.  Just one more thing to stress about beside covid testing on Thursday 😃

Good luck! At least you’re flying in the day before. I had to fly in day of on Spirit…who canceled 2,000 flights in August and pushed

mine back 90 minutes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

High winds that only affected AA? I heard a bit of a story on the local news about it Saturday night and they were selling it more like the swa cancellations.

Good point about it only affecting AA. I’ll bet it was more due to staffing issues, but who knows.

• Like 1

Thank you Greg for the wonderful live report, I followed along all week. I am supposed to finally return to cruising on the Panorama in March after a two year delay so I was excited to find you were on the ship again. I still have reservations about cruising with the current masking policy and really appreciate the info you provided on that. 

I loved all the drink pics, can’t wait to enjoy our first Cheers Package!  I am also looking forward to following along on your Vista cruise next month, cheers to you! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blarko said:

I will always avoid AA. I live near IAH. Every flight on AA seems to require a connection in DWF that is always “delayed” (cancelled), no plane, or no crew. 

I skip the baloney and just use United. Even though hubs collects aa points, it’s not worth sitting at dfw for hours 

• Like 1