21 day check in. What am I doing wrong?

Married90

I think it is a systemic problem.  Everyone in our large travel party is having some version of all of the above.  I can’t even get to the part where it asks for an access code.  I also have a ticket into eurofins.  My husband and daughter both show as 100% checked in (but no eurofin account or appt) but I still show as 85% (I’m the primary passenger).

• Like 2

my issue is i completed mine but my guest when i sign up for the covid test it says account already exists , but it does not exist yet for them only me. 

even mine it says  number 7 says completed and accepted but no check mark. 

Edited by seaman11

All of the above for me today.  However, by doing what another suggested, reverifying my email address and phone number , it then accepted everything and gave me a green check.  They have something screwed up.  And for the Eurofins, keep needing a non existent code and also get timed out.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

The testing site sign up is asking for an access code.  Anybody have any idea where you get that?

Also, it says first time user enter "new user"  there is no where to enter that info and it will not take it in the access code area. 

Can you help?

been working on this since 11 pm last night finally got help this am for sure a piss poor system

10 hours ago, SoCalB&D said:

I'm having the same problem. My husband's check in shows complete and the video under his name is no longer available but I'm not able to complete under my name without registering with Eurofins. Ugh..

My friend had this same issue, though I did not.  Basically, just click on the Eurofins link (it isn't going to work.)  Then back on the NCL website click "save and continue" and it should work.

I was able to fill out all of the check in information for both myself and my husband. Clicking "save and continue" did lock in all of the information but still shows I need to register for COVID test. After logging out and back in, all of the information was saved including check in time. I'll just go back when the Eurofins issue is resolved and finish that.

I am having the same problems as others. Completed the checkin for both my husband & I, the checkin is showing 100%, all green check marks. All of that part looks good. It's the Eurofins part.  I also got the system timed out issue when I clicked on the link during the checkin process the required "access code" that none of us have any idea where to find that. No "new user" field.  NCL and Eruofins don't seem to know each other any more.  Some of the rest of you have already submitted a request to IT at Eurofins so I won't repeat that process. Sit tight and wait for answers.  

Thanks to OP and all contributors. I didn’t have any issue with eurofins this morning but did have to re-verify my email and phone, which I wouldn’t have realized if not for this post. Good luck to everybody checking in! We’re almost there!

Just now, rmandmm said:

Thanks to OP and all contributors. I didn’t have any issue with eurofins this morning but did have to re-verify my email and phone, which I wouldn’t have realized if not for this post. Good luck to everybody checking in! We’re almost there!

Did you have the phantom "access code"?  If so, where/how did you find it?  Thanks

17 minutes ago, kdmbluerzr said:

Did you have the phantom "access code"?  If so, where/how did you find it?  Thanks

I didn’t have issue with the link, so when I clicked it I was walked through how to register and a temporary password was sent to my email to finalize registration. It looked like this:

D5E83626-7A84-464E-A03D-140141F5FD05.jpeg

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, rmandmm said:

I didn’t have issue with the link, so when I clicked it I was walked through how to register and a temporary password was sent to my email to finalize registration. It looked like this:

D5E83626-7A84-464E-A03D-140141F5FD05.jpeg

Ok, a good many of us were not able to get that far with the Eurofins registration process. Apparently a glitch in Eurofins webportal system has happened. System reset maybe needs to be done. Thanks for sharing your email doc, at least we know what to look for and all when we can create an account. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seaman11 said:

my issue is i completed mine but my guest when i sign up for the covid test it says account already exists , but it does not exist yet for them only me. 

even mine it says  number 7 says completed and accepted but no check mark. 

I realized today that on the Eurofins website, once one account / registration is created, you can just add all the guests in the cabin to that reservation instead of registering everyone individually.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REV_Cruiser said:

I was able to complete online check-in and the Eurofins registration for all three of us.  Now waiting for the ability to download/print edocs.

So glad this is working for all of you now!

We did our 21 day check in last week on Sunday.  Monday afternoon I checked and was able to download our eDocs.  

Eurofins is indeed back on line.  I did the check-in.  It changed my arrival time from what I selected.  got on chat. Chat showed my original time still.  Also, couldn't register my wife with same email as mine.  But registered her as add on.  Worked fine and we are both signed up now.  Chat says my original sign on time will be on my edocs.  Hoe NCL IT gets al this screwed up stuff eventually corrected.  Pity the poor folks who do not monitor Cruise Critic.  

On 11/21/2021 at 5:59 PM, M4RK said:

I realized today that on the Eurofins website, once one account / registration is created, you can just add all the guests in the cabin to that reservation instead of registering everyone individually.

i did that , but do we need a time and place or is that automatic when linked to ship?

We just got back from a cruise on the Escape.  We did have a bunch of problems with the check in process (I don't remember problems with setting up the Covid test, but perhaps I blocked those out of my mind).  I did eventually get to the point where both DH and I had green check marks on all areas of check in.  We got a super early time for check in.  Nobody even checked when we got to the tents to do the test at Port Canaveral.  Perhaps, they knew when we gave them our ID.  Early in the day it was super easy.  First tent, we registered.  Second tent, we tested.  Third tent, we waited for the results.  After that, we got an wrist band and went to check in.  It all took less than 30 minutes.  I will say, however, that later in the day, the lines outside of the tents did get super long.