Black Friday or Cyber Monday Specials

Lvntrvl

I wouldn’t be surprised. I seem to remember one last year. And again on Christmas Day. On Christmas Day I booked a Hawaiian cruise with $1 deposit and on board credit and a bunch of stuff thrown in. Bottle of wine and I don’t remember what else. I just remember thinking it’s a great deal. It’s too bad I think I might have to cancel it though because I’m not going to be able to get enough time off for both that and a family wedding I’m supposed to attend. I hope to find another great deal like that one and rebook for a future date though.

On 10/29/2021 at 11:07 AM, bjkTX said:

I have read on these boards that sometimes they offer discounts on Princess Gift Cards - hoping that is true and that is happens this year 🙂

They do not offer a discount on the gift cards.

What they do offer is a free bonus gift card. For example, but $500 worth of gift cards for $500 and get a free $50 bonus gift card.

The Free bonus gift card usually must be used within about three months. However, you can apply it any booked cruise to help pay for the cruise or purchase OBC or something else.

• Like 3

I got an email yesterday for $100 deposits through November 8.  Maybe not technically a sale, but meaningful to me (did three bookings immediately).  If someone has mentioned this in another thread, I missed it.

• Like 1