Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

2 hours ago, andrcan said:

One thing that pleasantly surprised me on board Azamara Pursuit last week was the good quality of included wines. It looks like before our cruise they restocked the cellars by Italian wines. Their Cabernet, Merlot and Nero d'Avola were well rounded and went quite well both with meals and on their own. Same goes for Rose, Riesling, and Sauvignon Blanc. A few bottles I brought on board from my pre-cruise trip to Priorat and Montsant were spared. Well done!

154366DF-7A31-41AD-B780-1017273130B8.jpeg

These are not the wines offered by Pursuit currently. They have gone back to the Azamara labelled boutique wines. There are four reds and four whites but no Nero d'Avola.

1 hour ago, Belfastman said:

These are not the wines offered by Pursuit currently. They have gone back to the Azamara labelled boutique wines. There are four reds and four whites but no Nero d'Avola.

How are they tasting to you?  Is there no rose at all? 

4 hours ago, Belfastman said:

Sorry to hear - to some extent it might be my fault as I consumed it quite enthusiastically) 

01205FB4-FDBF-42C6-8419-750DC48DE9F9.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, uktog said:

Interesting, not the Azamara labelled wine which has had some pretty bad reviews.  Sounds like this was a good solution

Azamara label wines are still there, I tried them and, except for Merlot, agreed with those ranked them low. Merlot is drinkable though.

• Like 1

Many thanks to Riocca for the management update on the Pursuit. Having recently returned from a great cruise on Quest, we are soon to join the Journey again and it would be great if that crew and for the rest of the fleet could be posted. We are not on facebook, and it is lovely to see so many familiar faces again.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, alfredo1 said:

Many thanks to Riocca for the management update on the Pursuit. Having recently returned from a great cruise on Quest, we are soon to join the Journey again and it would be great if that crew and for the rest of the fleet could be posted. We are not on facebook, and it is lovely to see so many familiar faces again.

The same was posted for all the ships , obviously it is only as it is when posted a few days ago but I will copy it over when I can.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Riocca said:

The same was posted for all the ships , obviously it is only as it is when posted a few days ago but I will copy it over when I can.

Where is this posted? I’ve looked on their website but no joy. 

6 minutes ago, uktog said:

Where is this posted? I’ve looked on their website but no joy. 

It’s on Facebook on the Azamara Reminiscing group, presumably it’s from the information sheets produced on each ship.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Riocca said:

It’s on Facebook on the Azamara Reminiscing group, presumably it’s from the information sheets produced on each ship.

aargh

Wish they would post on their website

• Like 4

15 hours ago, uktog said:

How are they tasting to you?  Is there no rose at all? 

There is Rose. Wife has drunk that and merlot and said both are ok. She decided to spend a big chunk of her OBC in the shop.... I went for premium upgrade instead and so not restricted!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdpa said:

I’m extremely happy with the whole team on the Quest. Everyone is friendly and Tanya had a fantastic performance last night.

I agree wholeheartedly with mdpa.  A lovely cruise so far and a great White Night in Malaga this evening   I’ve attached a few images including Johannes speaking at the White Night  party and views from deck 10 of the Cathedral and Alcazaba.  A very convenient docking location.  Regards,  Paul

D24B82F1-0047-4B43-B5B2-BE71C2BB3535.jpeg

8F7649FD-3264-4FCF-9528-E6087023FCBA.jpeg

66AF04EC-2C48-484A-B255-98E6C21FF521.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, norn iron said:

Is dining in Discoveries still tables for two or larger bubble groups?

Laurieb is correct.  Shared tables are fully back and there is no requirement to dine only with members of your travel group or bubble.  I’ve dined almost exclusively at shared tables on this cruise.  It’s a great way to meet other people from around the world.  Regards, Paul

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1