Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

Hmmm

there seem to be reports of Anthem no longer giving out daily Cruise Compass on paper.

"

CRUISE COMPASS
May be a thing of the past. On Anthem now. We got it the first two days. NO more. Everyone is saying use the App which is free on board or in your TV.
Customer Service was flooded with people complaining.
We have ZOOM. For two devices, surf only. Slow but efficient."

various replies are as follow's

"This is my third week on board and got it every day but this morning wasted 15 minutes looking for today’s compass and went to guest services and they told me that diamond plus and pinnacle will get paper everyone else use the app."

3 hours ago, alexgtp said:

ok someone took some photos at sunset last night on Anthem...

Wow, those are just absolutely gorgeous! Can't WAIT to get back out on the ocean and catch a few of those amazing sunrises and sunsets. Having been in the US Navy for 12 years it's an old tale that seawater runs through my veins. Of that I have no doubt. I can hear the sea calling.... 🥰

• Like 2

This posted 3 hours ago on the Nov 14 cruise Roll Call.  Then it disappeared.  Very worrisome:

Just got off 11/14 cruise. All production shows cancelled along with 270 show due to covid exposure of the entertainment crew.

Our waiter on the last night in the pinnacle lounge was sick .

My cabin stewart was sweating profusely. I asked him if he was sick.??? He said no???

700 children onboard 11/14th cruise.

Deck 3,6, and 7 had quarantined people??

2 minutes ago, globaltraveller said:

This posted 3 hours ago on the Nov 14 cruise Roll Call.  Then it disappeared.  Very worrisome:

Just got off 11/14 cruise. All production shows cancelled along with 270 show due to covid exposure of the entertainment crew.

Our waiter on the last night in the pinnacle lounge was sick .

My cabin stewart was sweating profusely. I asked him if he was sick.??? He said no???

700 children onboard 11/14th cruise.

Deck 3,6, and 7 had quarantined people??

It is also posted by itself.  See bottom of page 2 of this board.

8 minutes ago, matt1 said:

Looks like Anthem of the Seas is heading back to Port Canaveral. Wouldn’t she have to clear some kind of customs with this being the first US port after visiting the Bahamas?

Not if it is a medical emergency. 

11 hours ago, Coralc said:

Not if it is a medical emergency. 

I’m taking a wild guess here and thinking that’s not it. She docked at 620am this morning at the inner basin terminal where Carnival unusually embarks passengers…

D54225F9-2ABD-4918-9500-79C3FC31190A.jpeg

8404944C-0258-49B8-BFD2-395163276AD7.jpeg

Edited by matt1
  • Like 1

I'm onboard and we were told this stop was added to resupply. We missed Port Canaveral on Tuesday due to weather, so it makes sense. 

We also only got the first two cruise compasses. Steward said it's to reduce waste, available on request.  But our neighbors with a different steward have gotten them and they didn't have to ask.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Legowife said:

Yes to both. Also, I asked guest services and we have about

35 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Can you please find out capacity for the 11/28 cruise. Thank you. 

Guest services didn't know for sure, but expected about the same as this cruise.

Onboard now and we left PC about twenty minutes ago. Fingers crossed for an uneventful next couple of days.  At least in my experience things seem normal on board.  

also I was told there was a medical emergency and that was cleared by 7:45 but they were provisioning since they had the opportunity. 

Edited by RalphWiggum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Legowife said:

Guest services didn't know for sure, but expected about the same as this cruise.

Thank you so much for taking the time to inquire. Safe journey back home. My DH & myself just tested NEGATIVE so we are good to go Sunday. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RalphWiggum said:

Onboard now and we left PC about twenty minutes ago. Fingers crossed for an uneventful next couple of days.  At least in my experience things seem normal on board.  

also I was told there was a medical emergency and that was cleared by 7:45 but they were provisioning since they had the opportunity. 

We saw a stretcher in the hallway on 10 aft port.  last nightaybe 8 or 9.  Hope the person is ok.

• Thanks 1

Are the shows back?  Specifically We will Rock you! We will be boarding on Sunday and was hoping the shows were back performing.

Edit: Sorry, I just saw the answer above.  Looks like they are back, that is good news, I hope covid stays away.

Edited by p5woody