Princess 2024 World Cruise

Godblessourhome

2 minutes ago, Godblessourhome said:

Does anybody has any detailed information for Princess 2024 World Cruise? 

Love to learn more and hear from you!  Please post - Thank you!

The Island Princess - 2024 World Cruise goes on sale for elite Captain Circle members on Wednesday, November 10th and general public the next day.

9A5BCCC5-E6E0-41EC-A305-AA973FB1D328.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/8/2021 at 8:47 AM, Syracusefan44 said:

The Island Princess - 2024 World Cruise goes on sale for elite Captain Circle members on Wednesday, November 10th and general public the next day.

9A5BCCC5-E6E0-41EC-A305-AA973FB1D328.jpeg

On 11/4/2021 at 3:35 PM, Syracusefan44 said:

Goes on sale next week !!

D78120F0-871C-40FA-92FC-B1BA6873A775.jpeg

Expand  

Does anyone has the pricing for the 2024 world cruise?  I search high and low - but cannot find any information!

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Princess PLUS

Inside $23999+tax per person

Oceanview $24999+tax per person (obstructed view)

Balcony $29999+tax per person (obstructed view)

Mini $40249+tax per person (category MY)

Princess Savers

Inside $19559+tax per person

Oceanview $20559+tax per person (obstructed view)

Balcony $25559+tax per person (obstructed view)

Mini $35809+tax per person (category MY)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Love2cruise77 said:

Princess PLUS

Inside $23999+tax per person

Oceanview $24999+tax per person (obstructed view)

Balcony $29999+tax per person (obstructed view)

Mini $40249+tax per person (category MY)

Princess Savers

Inside $19559+tax per person

Oceanview $20559+tax per person (obstructed view)

Balcony $25559+tax per person (obstructed view)

Mini $35809+tax per person (category MY)

THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!

That certainly helps my planning for this world cruise. 

Thanks, again!

• Like 1

Did 2 WC on the wonderful Pacific Princess in 2017 and 2019.  Always fun to look but still have other destinations to see before doing these ports again.  However, that section in March to April - almost 28 days of continuous ports and only 4 sea days scattered among them to break it!  Too port intensive for me even if I wanted to go.  That will be exhausting.  First section has more sea days.

But I am sure it will be fun - we loved our 2.

16 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

On the Island? No, not at all. Not is the sense of being good, that is. 

😑

It's a round the world 4 month adventure. Anyone who has the opportunity to do that is extremely fortunate. Get over yourself.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 11:47 AM, Syracusefan44 said:

Does Princess normally offer cruises to Elite members a day before to the general public?  If yes, do they just appear online when Elites login or does Princess send a notification of some sort?  I have been Elite with Princess for several years and can't remember ever having been offered an early booking for a World Cruise.  By the time the 2024 Australia World Cruise appeared in my princess.com, most of the desirable cabins were already sold. 

Can I sign up to receive advance notices?

1 hour ago, islandwoman said:

Does Princess normally offer cruises to Elite members a day before to the general public?  If yes, do they just appear online when Elites login or does Princess send a notification of some sort?  I have been Elite with Princess for several years and can't remember ever having been offered an early booking for a World Cruise.  By the time the 2024 Australia World Cruise appeared in my princess.com, most of the desirable cabins were already sold. 

You should get a notice, but yes the ability to book appears a day sooner than for everyone else if you are logged into your account and recognized as Elite.  You might want to check your profile and see if you have notifications from Princess turned on for email.  You could also call them and talk to someone in Captain Circle dept and see if something is a-miss in your record.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

You should get a notice, but yes the ability to book appears a day sooner than for everyone else if you are logged into your account and recognized as Elite.  You might want to check your profile and see if you have notifications from Princess turned on for email.  You could also call them and talk to someone in Captain Circle dept and see if something is a-miss in your record.

I just checked my profile and discovered that "phone" was marked "yes" and "email" was marked "no".  That was likely the problem.  Thank you for the suggestion.  Now I'll watch to see whether I get any emails from princess.

Do I need to "authorize Princess to send me SMS updates and Marketing messages"  ?  I'd rather not, but if that means that I will not receive advance notice of new cruises, then I might reconsider 🤔

5 hours ago, islandwoman said:

I just checked my profile and discovered that "phone" was marked "yes" and "email" was marked "no".  That was likely the problem.  Thank you for the suggestion.  Now I'll watch to see whether I get any emails from princess.

Do I need to "authorize Princess to send me SMS updates and Marketing messages"  ?  I'd rather not, but if that means that I will not receive advance notice of new cruises, then I might reconsider 🤔

I do not authorize SMS.

20 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Keep an eye on the Australian forum if you want notice of new Australian releases. They are usually posted there before any official Princess notices arrive. 

I think you can opt in for emails in your Princess profile.

Most regular releases have an advance booking day for Elites but some of the last minute ones don't, and the last two times they did that the Princess booking system got overloaded.

• Thanks 1