Edge/Apex Sky Suites question

micmacmissy

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

In the  S3’s also called the Magic Carpet Suites the beds do not face the ocean. To my knowledge in all S1’s and S2’s the bed faces the ocean

This is correct and I confirmed with Celebrity, why we would not want to book a S3. The S1 &  S2 also have the window in the bathroom that allows you a sea view while in there.

27 minutes ago, Team Stag said:

I don't think the sunset sky suite face the ocean either.  My other half, who rarely has an opinion regarding rooms, absolutely loved the sea facing bed arrangement.

You are correct.  The Aft facing S1's do not face the ocean.  They face the wall.  All of the other S2 and S1's face the ocean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, micmacmissy said:

Thank you all!  That is super helpful.  We need to decide if the huge balcony is worth it on the aft suites.

The aft facing sky suites look wonderful with those huge balconies - but no full size lounge chairs?  Can they be requested?

The pictures I have seen on cruisedeckplans.com does not show any lounge chairs on the large aft facing Sky suites, you could request one but I do not know if the ship has any available. On our aft Sky Suite on the Equinox in August we had one lounge chair as standard and when I asked about a second one, we were told none were available.

1 hour ago, micmacmissy said:

Thank you all!  That is super helpful.  We need to decide if the huge balcony is worth it on the aft suites.

The aft facing sky suites look wonderful with those huge balconies - but no full size lounge chairs?  Can they be requested?

Yes. We always ask for 2.