Just checked in for Jan 9th cruise

Travelw

Finally check in opened at 45 days.  Check in was pretty easy, although downloading a security picture was more difficult for a person that is marginally tech savvy.  We’re able to sign up for first boarding time 11:00 to 11:30.  We always like to board the ship early since it is considered one of your cruise days.

now the countdown begins.

Dennis

• Like 4

We have seven stops, St Croix, Dominica, St Kitts, Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia and Grenada.

On Vaccine Cards, I did not see a place to download photos of them.  I did complete the form (3 times) that Celebrity emailed concerning Vaccination status.  All we need to do now is find a place to get a rapid covid test before leaving.  We live in a smaller community and local CVS or Walgreens does not perform rapid tests.

Dennis

42 minutes ago, Travelw said:

We have seven stops, St Croix, Dominica, St Kitts, Barbados, Antigua, St Lucia and Grenada.

On Vaccine Cards, I did not see a place to download photos of them.  I did complete the form (3 times) that Celebrity emailed concerning Vaccination status.  All we need to do now is find a place to get a rapid covid test before leaving.  We live in a smaller community and local CVS or Walgreens does not perform rapid tests.

Dennis

Try this.  As you can see appointment are only available for the near dates.  The Rapid IDNow is great.  Although it says 24 hours, our test results are always available within less than two hours.  

0DB86326-DA86-403E-80CC-05B1C4508C3C.png

11 hours ago, Travelw said:

Dennis

When you get closer to sailing date...check your app..  There is a place to take a photo of your vaccine card.. it will be under the "check in " button. Then the next time you check..you will get a message saying that they are validating vaccination status... after a number of days..it will say that it has been validated.

13 hours ago, kearney said:

When you get closer to sailing date...check your app..  There is a place to take a photo of your vaccine card.. it will be under the "check in " button. Then the next time you check..you will get a message saying that they are validating vaccination status... after a number of days..it will say that it has been validated.

Does a new section appear on the app for this?  I just checked and there is nothing yet on mine for a vaccine (although we don't sail until Feb. 4 and check in is Dec. 21)

8 minutes ago, dateacher said:

Does a new section appear on the app for this?  I just checked and there is nothing yet on mine for a vaccine (although we don't sail until Feb. 4 and check in is Dec. 21)

When you get to the screen with the image of the ship... across the bottom are a series of buttons... one is check in... when you hit that the next screen should have a listing and about three spots down it will have a place to click to go and photograph your card. this was not there in the beginning... and frankly now that my vaccination for Dec 3 cruise is validated.. I can't seem to get back to that screen.... now that I am cleared the replacement screen reads " Be ready to board - review our health and safety protocols"... testing requirements ect are outlined..... In my case when I hit continue... I do reach that original page and the items listed are Travel info - Arrival Time-- Vaccination... all with green checks indicating completion.

I can not recall when we first noticed the ability to scan vaccine cards... but it was only about a month or so before scheduled sailing.... so I would check back periodically

3 hours ago, kearney said:

When you get to the screen with the image of the ship... across the bottom are a series of buttons... one is check in... when you hit that the next screen should have a listing and about three spots down it will have a place to click to go and photograph your card. this was not there in the beginning... and frankly now that my vaccination for Dec 3 cruise is validated.. I can't seem to get back to that screen.... now that I am cleared the replacement screen reads " Be ready to board - review our health and safety protocols"... testing requirements ect are outlined..... In my case when I hit continue... I do reach that original page and the items listed are Travel info - Arrival Time-- Vaccination... all with green checks indicating completion.

I can not recall when we first noticed the ability to scan vaccine cards... but it was only about a month or so before scheduled sailing.... so I would check back periodically

thanks. in look at that it says it is still gathering information and check in is not open yet. I will check back on a regular basis.

8 hours ago, dateacher said:

You will not see it until you can check in.  It's part of the check-in process.