LIVE from the Ovation Nov 29-Dec 10

WNcruiser

1 hour ago, brittany12 said:

Can someone  who was on board please comment on the entertainment. Someone mentioned Tim Rice. Is it that same tired Tim Rice performance that's been running for years?

They apparently updated the show a bit during the COVID shutdown, but it's largely the same as the show that's been running for years. 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:20 PM, Hobar said:

And I will be jealous of you in Feb.  That’s why it’s always important to have the next cruise booked so that you are either sailing or in-between sailings.  

Yep we always have 2 or more booked when we join.  Right now 3 for 2022 and 1 more in 2023. 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, 2seabournsailors said:

I really hope they keep the Baked Camembert on the E&O Menu, as I often have that for my main meal! My husband eats anything and everything, and we enjoy having dinner on the deck, so E&O is perfect for us. I usually only feel like something quite small for dinner and LOVE the camembert!!

How does Baked Camembert compare to Baked Brie?  The two cheeses appear very similar to me.  Different tastes?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 4:02 PM, madrick said:

Thanks for the info.  We too are first timers on Seabourn.  Question for you, did they give you a beach tote or a backpack?  I do have a backpack from Silversea Galapagos, I could bring that!  We are on a Panama Canal cruise next March.

They will supply you with a handy beach bag.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, fudge said:

OK, I will try again to see if this post gets removed, very very odd? 

@fudge

Discussion of the moderation/management of this Community, including post removals, is not allowed on the boards. Your previous questions about the moderation/management of this community should have been in an email to the Community Manager and never posted on any of the boards. 

Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

... Discussion of the management of this community is not allowed on the forums..." 

"... However, we would be happy to address any concerns you have via email.   Please write to the Community Manager at:  community@cruisecritic.com..."

"... The Community Manager has overall control of everything that happens within the Community. The Community Manager oversees how the board is styled, what forums to create and how to organize them, is responsible for our Rules of Participation, what information to require from members and who to appoint as Community Hosts. You may contact the Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com ..."

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email with your questions/comments/feedback concerning board moderation/ management to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com. Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified and any reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated first, please see the following: How to: Change your Cruise Critic Email Address or User Name

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Thank you for your comprehensive reply, very much appreciated. 

I have used Cruise Critic for many years and have not seen those rules, if I had I would not have breached them.

I have mailed the community management but have yet to receive a reply.

Have a nice day.