Royal's ships 2023/24

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

Ovation has to be in Singapore or Cadiz around March 2026 for ten year dry dock. 
The most likely thing I can see is Quantum working the Ovation Trans Pacific April 20;25.

Asia or Europe Chilli Mid 2025. 

So Quantum and Ovation are there doing the transpacific at the end of next season.

Thats 3 Quantum class in Alaska for the 2025 season and only Anthem returning to Australia.

Where’s the other 2 go during our 25-26 season ?

One might go to L.A. and the other to the Mediterranean .

If so ,we might get Navigator ?

http://www.portdepapeete.pf/previsions-navires

Edited by Chiliburn

22 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

So Quantum and Ovation are there doing the transpacific at the end of next season.

Thats 3 Quantum class in Alaska for the 2025 season and only Anthem returning to Australia.

Where’s the other 2 go during our 25-26 season ?

One might go to L.A. and the other to the Mediterranean .

If so ,we might get Navigator ?

http://www.portdepapeete.pf/previsions-navires

Chilli I have been looking into port bookings to find Ovation and Navigator and I can’t find anything. 
The  only Trans Pacific on sale to Alaska 2025 is Ovation.

Quantum and Anthem TPs not on sale yet! 
I have thought that Voyager bookings 25/26  could be Navigator but I can’t find anything to prove it. 
One Quantum ship would be in Singapore.

But where does the Quantum other one go? 

2 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Chilli I have been looking into port bookings to find Ovation and Navigator and I can’t find anything. 
The  only Trans Pacific on sale to Alaska 2025 is Ovation.

Quantum and Anthem TPs not on sale yet! 
I have thought that Voyager bookings 25/26  could be Navigator but I can’t find anything to prove it. 
One Quantum ship would be in Singapore.

But where does the Quantum other one go? 

Interesting you say that. The Quantum 2025 TP eastbound's not bookable on the website, but it was definitely listed on the flyers at Next Cruise on both Ovation & Brilliance last month. I'm getting on Quantum on Wednesday, will try and find out more and report back.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

but it was definitely listed on the flyers at Next Cruise on both Ovation & Brilliance

I wouldn’t have to much confidence in that next cruise,they are advertising Lelepa on their T.V. Channel.

Someone I know was talking to the chief of Lelepa,he said he hasn’t heard from RC for ages.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Interesting you say that. The Quantum 2025 TP eastbound's not bookable on the website, but it was definitely listed on the flyers at Next Cruise on both Ovation & Brilliance last month. I'm getting on Quantum on Wednesday, will try and find out more and report back.

Thanks Scottish  Robbie 

Also could you please see what is happening with Quantum west bound Honolulu to Singapore October 2024. It is suppose to be non revenue. 

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I wouldn’t have to much confidence in that next cruise,they are advertising Lelepa on their T.V. Channel.

Someone I know was talking to the chief of Lelepa,he said he hasn’t heard from RC for ages.

Chilli its deader than Julius Caesar!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Lelepa ? Is that Zoltina of P and O  re born?

Zoltina ,uncle Les ?

Im not familiar with that term,it sounds like Greek Mythology is it?

Is it Greek mythology for some kind of cougar god or something?

If so ,she would be a hand full ,any first hand stories?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NSWP said:

Lelepa ? Is that Zoltina of P and O  re born?

Zoltina resigned from P&O over a year ago. She is now a cruise director on a much more upmarket brand, and currently on a ship bound for Australia.

Lots of "familiar" faces have resigned from P&O since the restart.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arxcards said:

Zoltina resigned from P&O over a year ago. She is now a cruise director on a much more upmarket brand, and currently on a ship bound for Australia.

Thanks Geoffrey. She certainly had a massive following by P&O cruisers. She had her own fan club I believe.

6 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Thanks Geoffrey. She certainly had a massive following by P&O cruisers. She had her own fan club I believe.

Lots of fans for sure, and well justified. Some thought she was a bit superficial, but she is still true to her role and herself 15 years later. One of the best CDs we have cruised with.

A local version of a John Heald or Ken Rush, where the face becomes part of the brand.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, arxcards said:

Windstar, cerainly up market from P and O.

47 minutes ago, springaussie said:

The Captain Corner on Quantum was told tomorrow’s 6 night North QLD cruise is going to Sydney not Airlie,Willis Is and Yorkeys.

They are waiting final word from Miami. 

Why is that Glen ? Is that the cyclone?

My sister and friends are on Brilliance to Cairns on Saturday.

Edited by Chiliburn

24 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Why is that Glen ? Is that the cyclone?

My sister and friends are on Brilliance to Cairns on Saturday.

We leave Friday Chili and feeling slightly nervous. Son who lives in Cairns feels there is no way I will see him overnight next week.😢

11 minutes ago, resordanis said:

We leave Friday Chili and feeling slightly nervous. Son who lives in Cairns feels there is no way I will see him overnight next week.😢

They could just reverse it. Eden first then head north. Port schedules are pretty open.

21 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Friday,that’s right,must be daylight saving confusing me .

The overnight in Cairns is the highlight for them,maybe as G said ,they might reverse it .

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Friday,that’s right,must be daylight saving confusing me .

The overnight in Cairns is the highlight for them,maybe as G said ,they might reverse it .

For me to, definitely the highlight.Not planning to get off anywhere else at this stage.