Royal's ships 2023/24

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Wasn’t that a few months ago?

The cat come from Arizona on the transpacific or is it another one?

Correct. One of the clickbait sites is late to the party. This was on the relocation cruise.

Either way, that doesn't  help anything beyond April 2025

Chilli

Quantum of the Seas is currently on sale for the cruise arriving into Brisbane 4 April 2025

Royal have made extra port booking into Brisbane 6 April 2025 to run a 2 night cruise 4 to 6 April 2025.

Quantum will then reposition to Sydney to do the Ovation Trans Pacific 8 April 2025. 
Good question what is happening to Ovation. 
One of the Next Cruises told someone Ovation is China bound. 

39 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Chilli

Quantum of the Seas is currently on sale for the cruise arriving into Brisbane 4 April 2025

Royal have made extra port booking into Brisbane 6 April 2025 to run a 2 night cruise 4 to 6 April 2025.

Quantum will then reposition to Sydney to do the Ovation Trans Pacific 8 April 2025. 
Good question what is happening to Ovation. 
One of the Next Cruises told someone Ovation is China bound. 

The cruise before Ovation’s transpacific isn’t for sale either but strangely the Honolulu to Seattle is still for sale.

It might go via Singapore?

Quantum’s transpacific has disappeared also.

Edited by Chiliburn

9 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

The cruise before Ovation’s transpacific isn’t for sale either but strangely the Honolulu to Seattle is still for sale.

It might go via Singapore?

Quantum’s transpacific has disappeared also.

Chilli

My guessing has the Ovation Hawaii to Vancouver cruise will now  be worked by Quantum April 2025.

A new longer cruise will run  2 days earlier from Sydney worked by Quantum.

With most non essential staff on holidays in Oz for the Christmas period a few more port bookings should appear around Oz in the next fortnight. 

Edited by springaussie
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, springaussie said:

Chilli

My guessing has the Ovation Hawaii to Vancouver cruise will now  be worked by Quantum April 2025.

A new longer cruise will run  2 days earlier from Sydney worked by Quantum.

With most non essential staff on holidays in Oz for the Christmas period a few more port bookings should appear around Oz in the next fortnight. 

Ovation is gone from Honolulu.

I wonder if it would go to Japan?

19 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Ovation is gone from Honolulu.

I wonder if it would go to Japan?

Ovation has never been on the Hawaii List for anytime in 2025. This is why I have always been thinking Ovation is the weakest link and going elsewhere. 

Japan is a possibility.

But I am just waiting for other ports to update the cruise calls so I can get an idea of what Miami Office are doing. 

• Thanks 1

The attached screenshot is from the Sydney port website for April 2025. Quantum showing up on the 8th is a new addition. Neither Ovation or Quantum appear again after this, Ovation had previously been showing for summer 25/26 however that's now changed to 'Unnamed Vessel'.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 5.20.15 pm.png

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

The attached screenshot is from the Sydney port website for April 2025. Quantum showing up on the 8th is a new addition. Neither Ovation or Quantum appear again after this, Ovation had previously been showing for summer 25/26 however that's now changed to 'Unnamed Vessel'.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 5.20.15 pm.png

Both ships have disappeared after March 2025 .

Im hoping for an interesting reposition for Ovation.

I think ,wherever it goes it will be via Singapore to either Japan or the Mediterranean . Possibility Ravenna .

Vicky Freed has it in Hawaii but I don’t think that’s right.

IMG_0870.thumb.png.964b4fba143bf5728452208591ffffd9.pngIMG_0869.thumb.png.6827b95f87a93b29b207d4cf2706df23.png

• Like 1

Just read one of the articles in the Crown & Anchor newsletter.  Ricky Ponting (former Australian cricketer) and wife Renee’s wines are being stocked on Royal’s Ships this summer on cruises to NZ & South Pacific.  Didn’t realise he even had a wine range (Ponting Wines)…neither did DH who is a cricket tragic 

3 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Just read one of the articles in the Crown & Anchor newsletter.  Ricky Ponting (former Australian cricketer) and wife Renee’s wines are being stocked on Royal’s Ships this summer on cruises to NZ & South Pacific.  Didn’t realise he even had a wine range (Ponting Wines)…neither did DH who is a cricket tragic 

Yes, they were available on Brilliance recently, they were ok.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Be careful. If you drink too much, you may end up with a black eye.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

Brilliance is missing Mystery Island today.

Turned around approx 2100 last night because of a medical emergency and is taking  the patient to Port Villa.

Now onto plan B, they are diverting to Noumea.

Anchored outside of the harbour, and the patient is being transferred ashore by a local rescue boat. They should be heading off soon for their scheduled day in Lifou tomorrow.

PS - Just on the move now.

Edited by arxcards
PS

11 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It looks like Ovation is going back to Alaska for the 2025 season? 
Is that 3 Quantum class in Alaska for the 2025 season?

Work Alaska cruises out  of San Fransisco Chilli for Ovation?

I was checking some stuff about 2 days ago to see if an extra ship could be in Alaska and found nothing to back it up!

2 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Work Alaska cruises out  of San Fransisco Chilli for Ovation?

I was checking some stuff about 2 days ago to see if an extra ship could be in Alaska and found nothing to back it up!

Ovation is for sale all the way to Vancouver, then it stops .

IMG_0893.thumb.png.7b4fdf5ac86d01549f27e631daaaa073.pngps 

• Like 1