Moon FLL to FLL

zqtchas

27 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

Just notified that in transit pax will not be allowed ashore tomorrow in G.

My guess for that is you needed a PCR.... And SS has dispensation for guests in transit from ship to airport. 

That is a guess though of course. Ecuador do need a PCR to enter, so it does make some sort of sense. Not sure how that works for us. Our flight is at 20.10 and they've provided a hotel room until airport departure. I was hoping if it's not near the airport, I could do a little drone sight seeing! Virtual tourist is better than nothing! lol

Edited by les37b
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zqtchas said:

Why are you always popping in here when you never sail on Silversea?

Check my signature:  Silversea Auckland to Sydney 1-2024

But if my presence bothers you, I will abstain from your thread.  Cheers!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Check my signature:  Silversea Auckland to Sydney 1-2024

But if my presence bothers you, I will abstain from your thread.  Cheers!

Thank you for your comments, observations, and experiences.  If others object, I think there is an "ignore option" available.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just had another nose test. The same as the new pax boarding. This is the easy tickle kind. Waiting for the “Ghost Buster” room spray to finish so we can return to our cabin. Day is still cloudy and the city tour was allowed to proceed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just allowed back into cabin. Mr Silver’s news on last voyage of deck 6 used for quarantine is still current. There will be 50 crew there for  10 days. Here is a picture of a decoration placed in our cabin for Christmas.

image.thumb.jpeg.f3a77bffecaf666664476d7b26ba46c2.jpeg

• Like 6

Yes we did get hand luggage sprayed 2 weeks ago when boarding in ft Lauderdale. They did ask first and I acquiesced. Not sure what would happen if I said nope.

I did not ask what was in it( which is uncharacteristic of me but so happy to get onboard). Did your hand luggage get spritzed and if so  did you ask what was in it?

3 hours ago, spinnaker2 said:

Yes we did get hand luggage sprayed 2 weeks ago when boarding in ft Lauderdale. They did ask first and I acquiesced. Not sure what would happen if I said nope.

I did not ask what was in it( which is uncharacteristic of me but so happy to get onboard). Did your hand luggage get spritzed and if so  did you ask what was in it?

Ours didn’t get spritzed.

4 hours ago, Silver Spectre said:

You have gone very quiet Chas, is everything ok onboard? Is there Tiki?

Everything is great, thanks for asking. Still lots of Tiki, actually that’s my wife’s favorite. Mine is Macon ( on the ship ).   Civan trotes out an occasional surprise ( Greek & Turkish so far ). Some supplies are still lagging. 

• Like 5