Courtesy holds on Celebrity.com

zitsky

48 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Anyone ever look at this part of the website, under account info I think. I think it's neat to sit there and watch a hold become a booking.  I am just bored with nothing to do so I checked this out.

How does a hold just become a booking??

15 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I missed the option to put a cruise on hold on a recent booking.  Where exactly is the hold option presented?  Thanks.

What I'm talking about is a hold from a TA.  Then it shows up in the account section.  I guess I could have done it through X.com but would it ask me for a deposit?  TA has not asked for any deposit yet.

If doing a hold within the UK the website doesn’t allow you to, you have to physically call celebrity. To do it from USA it usually allows you to put a hold on via the website, once you get to the payment screen click the X at the top

of the screen which will provide an exit option with putting the stateroom on hold (I’ve only tried this when logged into my captains club account tho). There’s been a few threads on this recently…

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I missed the option to put a cruise on hold on a recent booking.  Where exactly is the hold option presented?  Thanks.

20 minutes ago, zitsky said:

What I'm talking about is a hold from a TA.  Then it shows up in the account section.  I guess I could have done it through X.com but would it ask me for a deposit?  TA has not asked for any deposit yet.

Got it.  My TA always initially puts my booking on hold, before I sent a deposit.  I never noticed that it was in my on line account.  

Does anyone else know how you can do a direct booking and place in on hold instead of paying a deposit.  Just in case I see something I want to put in hold late at night?

5 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Got it.  My TA always initially puts my booking on hold, before I sent a deposit.  I never noticed that it was in my on line account.  

Does anyone else know how you can do a direct booking and place in on hold instead of paying a deposit.  Just in case I see something I want to put in hold late at night?

Look at the post above yours.

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Complete the booking through the point where the summary page with the deposit amount is displayed.  Then just click on the Celebrity logo at the top of  the screen.   You will be presented a choice to exit the reservation or put it on hold.

7 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Complete the booking through the point where the summary page with the deposit amount is displayed.  Then just click on the Celebrity logo at the top of  the screen.   You will be presented a choice to exit the reservation or put it on hold.

I get EXIT or CONTINUE at the deposit page.

37 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I had to go beyond the Summary page through to payment screen putting in passengers names, etc before I got a option for a Hold.  It didn’t require a deposit.

I see it on apply your payment page.