SetSail Pass

rozen

Does the health questionnaire need to be completed before you print the SetSail pass off?  Also had issues with printing the pass, the bar code was split on two different pages.  Anyone else have that problem?

56 minutes ago, mchin said:

Does the health questionnaire need to be completed before you print the SetSail pass off?  Also had issues with printing the pass, the bar code was split on two different pages.  Anyone else have that problem?

You have to print it in Landscape orientation

I just did my online checkin for my 1/17 Navigator cruise. I didn't use the app. Input all the info they asked for (vax status wasn't one of them) and printed out my SetSail Pass. They can take my pic, check my vaccine card and I'll fill out my health questioner at the port. I have always done this all the old school way and will continue to.

FYI for those that do use the app the health questioner won't be available online until 24 hours before sail. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I just did my online checkin for my 1/17 Navigator cruise. I didn't use the app. Input all the info they asked for (vax status wasn't one of them) and printed out my SetSail Pass. They can take my pic, check my vaccine card and I'll fill out my health questioner at the port. I have always done this all the old school way and will continue to.

FYI for those that do use the app the health questioner won't be available online until 24 hours before sail. 

Hello fellow sailor.  We think we will let them take our pics at the port as well.  We are in a guaranteed cabin so cant print our brocading passes until cabin assigned.  We were told that would "likely" be 7-10 out from sailing.  Hope we get a good one but we will be cruising so I am sure it will be fine. 

Hope everyone is having a great day.  

• Like 1