Report from the Noordam - Maiden Voyage

RevNeal

you keep telling us how great Rotterdam is...

Oh, great - now if you don't like her, I'm responsible ;) :rolleyes: !

Seriously, while the fact is that I actually prefer ships PRINSENDAM's size, I doubt she can match the beauty of ROTTERDAM's decor. (I can think of few ships which can.)

we do want to try a few of the other HAL ships

Well, you will soon have been on PRINSENDAM, an R-class, and a Vista-class, so an S-class must be next :) !

Anyhow, have fun - you have me green with envy with three great cruises booked!

As other people have mentioned, I've been looking for posts from the current Noordam cruises and have not seen anything since their:confused: first day out.

Tried to find the ship's position on the locator site, but it tells me no such ship found..hmmm.

Hopefully, they are all having such a good time, they have not found time to give us updates.

I guess I'll find out on the 15th when my husband and I start our cruise on the Noordam.

Hey Greg, I figured out how to make my own avatar - thanks anyhow:)

Another Avtar Maker*S*

Better than booking a Cruise now on the Newesy Location... NASA special Trip to Venus's moon and the WATER Geyesers on it...

WOW just think if that is water it has never been none to exist ANYWHERE else... maybe Cruises soon huh? The USS NASA Voyage 1... Hoping....

:eek:

But getting back to Earthen matters...

Yes no Internet messages from even land Based Interent Cafes even :rolleyes: ... Has anyone used the Ship To Shore phones? Shore to Ship?

Has anyone called Holland American on a Status report?

I hope and pray all souls are well and going foward in great seas ...:D

revneal --- Beautifully done! I hate to think how many hours you must have spent on this presentation! You captured all of the really emotional experiences, as well as the "fun" ones perfectly..... It really tore at my heart to see Jim and Stan in some of those pictures. They were such special additions to the group! Thanks again.

Greg, I can truly say it was Well Worth the Wait:) What wonderful photos. I do total understand how hard it is to get the pictures uploaded and with commentary. You have done a fantastic job. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Greg, I've spent the past 45 minutes in magic-time. You put together the most lovely albums. Thank you so much for taking such careful time with your pictures. I know what a project it is.

I was mostly lost in the pictures of my magnificent New York City. Some sights so wonderfully familiar and unchanged ... other times buildings once standing tall now dwarfed by larger buildings, but still the beautiful city I left in 1985.

I must tell you that you look absolutely fabulous in the formal shot toward the end. In fact you look quite content and very dapper throughout:) !.

Thank you for sharing memories of your wonderful journey and accompanying those memories with these magnificent photographs.

RevNeal, Thank you so much for sharing, both your postings and your photos. Hopefully, you will know just how much we appreciate all of the effort you put forth to get these to us. We were waiting anxiously and now must wait again until our sailing on April 5.

Blessings,

Pat

Thank you so much for the wonderful photos. We are booked on the Noordam for the April 5th sailing. I think you have a picture of our table on the upper dining room according to the seating charts we received from HAL. Congratulations on your award. Hope we can meet you in the future.:)

Pictures?

When there's a perfectly good book w/ all of them in the giftshop?

;)

I have Cunarder, and will pick up The Spotless Fleet on the Rotterdam in June if they have it, but I'd like to see them in their "natural setting":) (for free)

Greg:

If I was not in the clergy I probably would have been a migrant bee keeper.

If you were not in the clergy you would be a great photographer who would be much in demand all over the world. Thanks for sharing them

If you were not in the clergy you would be a great photographer who would be much in demand all over the world.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate them. I'm not a professional, just a guy who knows what he likes to see and has learned a few tricks in taking photographs. :) And, as with you, I really wouldn't want to be anything other than clergy. :) But photography IS fun.

Revneal,

I really enjoyed your pictures. The ship is beautiful............very reminicient of her sisters but with a little kick !! Love the new Explorations Cafe. Thank You, for sharing with us. Now..... how can I fit a trip in on the New Noordam??:confused: :rolleyes:

Thanks Again,

Barb

Archived