Navica Site Down..

TxStacey

My daughter has been trying to log into Navica to take an at home test (not for a cruise) and the site has been down for at least 2 hours.  Just wanted to put this out there that this is one of the reasons a back up plan is a good idea.  Anyone else trying to log in today and having issues?

• Like 1

BEEN TRYING FOR OVER 6 HOURS NOW!!   Trying to schedule antigen test but all testing places around here are full, no appointment times until after sail date.  May just show up at a walk in clinic and see what happens from there

Most airports have testing sites.  If you are flying in for your cruise (or other travels) you can test at either your airport of departure or arrival.

by the way, I was able to log-in to NAVICA on-line just now.

Edited by FTLCruiseGal

2 hours ago, TxStacey said:

My daughter has been trying to log into Navica to take an at home test (not for a cruise) and the site has been down for at least 2 hours.  Just wanted to put this out there that this is one of the reasons a back up plan is a good idea.  Anyone else trying to log in today and having issues?

Thank you, Agree! Doing my planing 7wks ago had 2 Scheduled Backups inc paid for and a 3rd just in case Emergency one, and that was before this rush... 

From what I'm seeing, at Logan Airport, the testing is $250 per person for rapid testing.  That comes to $500 for my party.  I'd rather cancel my cruise and get a refund.  Ridiculous.

Nothing available at CVS.

AFC Urgent Care is $199 per person.

This is a no go for me.  I hope emed allows me to log in later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, soremekun said:

From what I'm seeing, at Logan Airport, the testing is $250 per person for rapid testing.  That comes to $500 for my party.  I'd rather cancel my cruise and get a refund.  Ridiculous.

Nothing available at CVS.

AFC Urgent Care is $199 per person.

This is a no go for me.  I hope emed allows me to log in later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Dear Sore, see the HOT thread on Odessey - Chris Wong....they may be reevaluating the next few weeks of cruising NOW.

Eddie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Dear Sore, see the HOT thread on Odessey - Chris Wong....they may be reevaluating the next few weeks of cruising NOW.

Eddie

That is certainly not a hot thread. 2 posts in past week. They have 51 staff quarantined. Where do you get from 2 posts that Royal is revaluating? Wish people who have no idea what is going on would stop making up rumors.  

1 hour ago, mein18 said:

That is certainly not a hot thread. 2 posts in past week. They have 51 staff quarantined. Where do you get from 2 posts that Royal is revaluating? Wish people who have no idea what is going on would stop making up rumors.  

CC just closed the thread…..

1 hour ago, doppelganger2621 said:

I’m not “advocating” this but there are YouTube videos showing you how to test without the need for a proctor. It’s a pretty simple like four step process and it’s typically very clear to read on the test.

And it will do you absolutely no good when you arrive to board.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mein18 said:

Mein, sorry for the confusion, but as the old saying goes....timing is everything....or something like that.

At the time I posted it was HOT,   ....it WAS......was on page 15 and many, many posts in just minutes.  You have seen where the board notes a topic as hot, well that topic WAS noted such.  

But, Obviously the topic is so quickly changing, and generating speculation that, the moderator closed the thread, and deleted all but one post after Chris posted he was seeking permission.

So yes, it was hot at the time, now gone, so you could not see that it was HOT.  Another thread regarding Odyssey today was also closed by moderator, I imagine again the correct thing due to speculation running wild.

Eddie