New Tier between Platinum Plus and Ambassador starting Jan 2022

fstuff1

4 hours ago, workingmom200112 said:

Looks like the free internet minutes are gone.  Replaced with a discount on the package.  Which is a pro for someone who gets the internet package but a con for people like me that don't. 

Yep..........not happy about that

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wetcoast said:

I wonder what the "Dedicated Pre-cruise Service Desk" is, will this be priority embarkation?

The wine tasting sounds like a good addition, as long as they are not the same you can get for free with the beverage package

The wine tastings were never free with the beverage package -- the couple of times I signed up for one, I had to pay ~$20 for the tasting.  I thought that was fair because you weren't paying for the wine, really, but for the experience and the wine expert.  So I guess to me, this perk is worth about $20 .  Definitely more valuable than that cheap bottle of bubbly they left in our cabins....

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, wetcoast said:

I wonder what the "Dedicated Pre-cruise Service Desk" is, will this be priority embarkation?

The wine tasting sounds like a good addition, as long as they are not the same you can get for free with the beverage package

The Pre-cruise service desk is contacted by phone, not at the port.

From the FAQ's

I am a Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond or Ambassador. How do I contact the dedicated pre-cruise service desk?

Please call 866-625-6086

• Like 1

From the FAQ's

I am a Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond or Ambassador. How do I contact the dedicated pre-cruise service desk?

Please call 866-625-6086

What about all those who can't use USA Free-calling numbers?

Has someone tried it?   What does it give you

4 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

The Pre-cruise service desk is contacted by phone, not at the port.

From the FAQ's

Please call 866-625-6086

Yeah, sounds right.  Thanks for clearing it up.  Now, can you bring back priority embarkment?  haha. 

@Level six

I have never gotten a pin. I am also Sapphire, was Platinum plus, I got a downgrade. 

NCL used to provide ship pins until about 2 years ago.   They have not done Latitude Level pins before.

BUT I think they have been taking lessons from the other cruise line we have used, Princess, who give pins to denote level.

ALSO I wonder if they have decided to copy Princess with the "Free WiFi" change.   Princess changed from FREE WiFi minutes to a discount on packages about 12 months ago!!!

• Like 1

Hmm nothing new. They did not add any more perks everything pretty much stayed the same. I was hoping they would give us our free meals at the BIstro and Morderno or others for free this time, no upcharge and per member not per stateroom. Nothing to be excited about. We were Platinum now we are Diamond.So if they wanted to entice some of us to come back hmmm i say no thanks. ;-)...

Edited by spanishguy1970

13 minutes ago, casofilia said:

@Level six

I have never gotten a pin. I am also Sapphire, was Platinum plus, I got a downgrade. 

NCL used to provide ship pins until about 2 years ago.   They have not done Latitude Level pins before.

BUT I think they have been taking lessons from the other cruise line we have used, Princess, who give pins to denote level.

ALSO I wonder if they have decided to copy Princess with the "Free WiFi" change.   Princess changed from FREE WiFi minutes to a discount on packages about 12 months ago!!!

wow, I am elite on Princess and have never gotten a pin.....where have I been?  Yes, Princess did take away the internet.  Now they just have the Princess plus with free drinks and internet, but we don't book that because we don't drink that much.  Oh well, we just have an international phone plan and we can check things when on shore.   We have sailed with you before on NCL, you collect coins right? 

Interesting statement in the T&Cs for the changed Rewards

However, guests can book excursions once on board. Each guest on the reservation must identify themselves as a Latitudes Rewards member and present their keycard in person to shore excursion staff at time of booking to receive the discount. The discount must be commensurate with each individual guests Latitudes Rewards tier level.

As the Reward is ONLY available to the FIRST NAMED passenger on the booking why does anyone else have to provide a Latitudes number?

4 minutes ago, Old & Retired said:

With all the 'free' sparkling wine they now have, I guess we get to taste that now.

No, the Latitudes party is still listed for everyone Silver and up.

Sorry, I meant to quote the previous post about the wine tasting replacing the Latitudes party.

Edited by The Traveling Man