Star Class Quarantine Question

I was speaking with another fellow cruiser of Royal and the question came up regarding Covid Quarantining and Star Class. So I said I would ask (risk shooting the messenger) the question to the CC forum. Please answer if you personally know of a star class passenger who has experienced covid on a ship or if you were a star class passenger recently who tested positive while on a ship. Did you quarantine in your star class suite or did you have to move to another deck (let's say deck 4 or 6) to an oceanview cabin? Thank you for your response.

My assumption (no, I have not experienced this myself) is that they will move all covid-positive passengers to the covid area because of many factors such as proper disposal of waste and not mixing covid/non covid areas in the remote possibility that there would be a situation where people would have to report to muster stations.  

• Haha 1

Star class guests are moved deck 3 where the modified Star class benefits kick in.  Unlimited room service, unlimited movies, unlimited calls to guest services on the phone system.  Deck 3 modified Star class benefits also include a dedicated departure experience.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Sigma Cruiser said:

Did you quarantine in your star class suite or did you have to move to another deck (let's say deck 4 or 6) to an oceanview cabin?

It seems every ship and circumstance is different enough that you can't tell ahead of time what will happen in case one tests positive. 

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Star class guests are moved deck 3 where the modified Star class benefits kick in.  Unlimited room service, unlimited movies, unlimited calls to guest services on the phone system.  Deck 3 modified Star class benefits also include a dedicated departure experience.  

And don't forget, unlimited view through a nice round porthole, and unlimited time bouncing off the walls going stir crazy.

• Haha 1