Oasis Six Pinnacle Naming Survey

I wonder if Oasis 6 will be configured like Wonder or more like Harmony and Symphony.  Wonder was built for the Chinese market and will probably be homeported there.  The ship has less suites although all full suites are on Decks 17 and 18 and with Coastal Kitchen, Suite Lounge and Suite Sun Deck, it will be a neighborhood.  

11 hours ago, adidas5676 said:

It's pretty neat they are having Pinnacles help name the new ship!  Personally I think Illumination or Unity are the most unique ship names fitting for Oasis class ship 🙂

Ok seriously doubt they are going with what pinnacles “decide”.  This is just a nice PR move with them and they get

some feedback with the most frequent customers.  

On 1/5/2022 at 7:48 PM, homedepot124 said:

They should re-use some of the great names from the past, like Sovereign OTS, Splendor OTS, Legend OTS, or Majesty OTS.  In my opinion, all of these names are better than any of the names on the new list.

Interestingly enough, the list of names that Royal just trademarked a few weeks ago actually had “Splendor of the Seas” on it - though the spelling is different than the original Vision Class ship (that one was “Splendour” - the modern British spelling of the word)

My personal favorite was Aria of the Seas, but I suppose Melody fits nicely as well - It was looking for so long like that was what we were going to be calling Wonder that I think I’m used to hearing it…